Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:salute:

Black activist legend Conrad Worrill: I always hated voting, but Trump MUST be voted out of office

This election is about Trump, nothing more, nothing less. I've been screaming it and will continue to do so. Issues be damned, this motherfukker is trying to kill American citizens.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Do you have libertarian friends? What do they think?
It’s a mixed bag... many are trying to understand the disconnect In peoples minds between the police and the state. It’s as if many Americans believe the police are not a form and function of our shytty government... and the tool by which it oppresses minorities.

Libertarian says fukk the gov.
Liberal says fukk the police.
:francis:

Lots of talk about how the officer had 18 complaints filed against him with no action taken... thats not how things work in the private sector.
Some are hoping for a full collapse of the state, and others are just making bullets:wow:
No one I’ve ran across is ok with or able to look away from the looting...

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you’d be hard pressed to find an industry that directly interfaces with the public where this occurs anywhere near what we see with law enforcement.
:feedme:I could be wrong though...
Public or private sector. It eventually always comes down to who you know. The biggest difference in the private sector is that things are profit driven, so bad publicity is tolerated less.

Being profit driven also leads to cost cutting and delivering a shytty service. Privatising police forces isn't a fix.

There is a strain of white supremacy in America and through most of the western world. It's in the world's DNA now. It needs to be dealt with. People see black people suffer and automatically feel like we did something to deserve it. That attitude needs to change.

We have been painted with a brush of being lazy, good for nothing criminals for centuries. It needs to stop.