Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So black folk on their own then. As always.

You all are the moral compass of America but what does that fukking matter when you are constantly fukked over economically....

Just gotta be strategic. Florida is one state and historically their Latino voters are more willing to vote GOP. Not the same as in other states.

But one thing I read here and I wish I could find the post - really struck with me. Black ppl generally support Latinos - even undocumented.

the poster asked a fascinating question. would Hispanics support Black ppl if they were the illegal immigrants? :ohhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't think anyone would dare challenge Harris in a primary and if they did they'd be scorned by Democrats.

It's weird because I still think she was the best VP choice yet she's the worst 2024 candidate.
2024 will be another long primary like this year. There’s still a battle for the direction of the party, this year it got sidetracked by “beat trump”, but 2024 both parties will be running new candidates, it’s open season on both sides as both sides need to figure out what their party looks like moving forward.

Kamala will be seriously challenged, bet.