Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
there's enough data on manufacturing populism now that anyone can play the role

hell, bloomberg almost bought a democratic nom not too long ago with only a few weeks of prep and that guy can't even hold a conversation anymore. everyone knows the blueprint now
I don't think Bloomberh was as close as we thought. I fukking hope not at least.

I thought his style of populism seemed phony from the jump.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mick has been thrown off of cages, hit in the heads numerous times with steel chairs and even then his mind is clear enough to see this country aint shyt:wow:

So crazy. Out there fighting in Japanese Deathmatches taking 2x4s and explosive bar wire covered boards to the head. But he more sensible than millions of his fellow cac Americans. :wow:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
2024 will be another long primary like this year. There’s still a battle for the direction of the party, this year it got sidetracked by “beat trump”, but 2024 both parties will be running new candidates, it’s open season on both sides as both sides need to figure out what their party looks like moving forward.

Kamala will be seriously challenged, bet.
Who will black women in the South choose over Kamala in the 2024 Democratic primary? I don't see anyone beating her.