Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
trumpism isn't all the GOP throws around now though

if it was, then this would be a blowout. trump can't shut the fukk up and constantly shoots his own platform in the foot - the GOP ain't risking that with anyone else and there likely won't be another pandemic putting in overtime on behalf of the democrat campaign in 2024.

all they have to do is roll steady and just look amicable to women and minorities without the militias and abrasive bullshyt. what will the democrats even have to talk about? :dead: people in here panicking about this election, the next 4 have me terrified
Really? Trumpism, aka populist nationalism, has taken over the party. Its the reason thw GOP isnt deep sixed yet. Populist nationalism requires a chatismatic leader. Nimrata ain't it.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This is sort of surreal to watch transpire. What a fukking year.

tenor.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It looks like the pacing is mirroring 2018 midterms. I remember how real early on in the night 2018 midterms felt even worse than 2016. shyt was like yet another funeral. Same thing with tonight, nikkas was FREAKING the fuk out in this thread lol. Well *knocks on wood* i'm going to bed, got work in the morning. :francis:
I hope you sleep good and I definitely feel better now. But I still think it's not good for it to be this close. I didn't need a Biden landslide to feel comfortable but with things being as close as they are, I don't want 45 talking about fraud, recounts, or saying this was a rigged election, etc.

I get that he probably would've said it anyways, but I wanted to be a strong victory that wasn't a nail biter.

I was not intending to fear monger or freak out. Most of my annoyed posts have been within the past hour.

get some good rest breh.