Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brits looking on wondering why our election coverage is the same as superbowl coverage :mjlol: iykyk

this is the only thing that will piss me off about the election

biden and the dnc fukked up at every stage. they need to hold this shyt.... its JUST trump. and we got a whole recession and biblical plague backing you up? this isn't supposed to be hard or close
If Biden loses, I honestly don't think it's even worth blaming specific parts of his campaign (besides maybe not being on the ground enough).

It's a deep, deep societal issue if enough people are dumb/delusional enough to vote for Trump this time around. How perfect does a candidate have to be to beat that piece of shyt.

Cuomo, Sanders and Warren were front and center during stage 1 of the pandemic. There's your issue right there.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Calling people stupid for discussing a major Presidential race??
I’m calling people stupid for falling for the same tricks and not realizing it.

And for not voting for Trump, like I clearly did!
Like I said earlier, majority of Americans were taught to memorize and recite what the teacher says. The dynamic between most adults and faux/msnbc/McCNN’s pundits is about the same. :ehh:
We love garbage. We are a beaten down nation that is slowly being boiled to death and are literally like “everything is fine.”

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
In the very unfortunate case of a Trump win, I hope Democrats don't go at each other's necks. Like how flawless of a candidate do you need to be to overcome the Trump cult?