Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s hilarious how sick and powerful corporate media is and how stupid most Americans are, including regulars in this thread. We knew the results wouldn’t be final tonight, yet the media decided not to educate most people of that.

This thread of daily poll watchers, shuffling every poll they think is legit to confirm their beliefs—on both sides—just posting whatever and pretending they are more informed.

Yet you doofuses are watching MSNBC or CNN on the edge of your seats. You brehs are miserable.

Like I said earlier, majority of Americans were taught to memorize and recite what the teacher says. The dynamic between most adults and faux/msnbc/McCNN’s pundits is about the same. :ehh:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I was trying to hold off, but fukk it brehs..
zHiXI5U_d.webp

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@FAH1223 are these states pausing count for the night following historical precedent or is this unique to this year? How come we knew the winner on election day in 2016 even though there were still votes to count? Why not this year?
2020....you goofy bytch :wow:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think that was me. It really is funny watching foreign outlets try to make sense of all this.

Europeans been thought we was savage as fukk politically. We’ve definitely confirmed it.
brits looking on wondering why our election coverage is the same as superbowl coverage :mjlol: iykyk
If Biden loses, I honestly don't think it's even worth blaming specific parts of his campaign (besides maybe not being on the ground enough).

It's a deep, deep societal issue if enough people are dumb/delusional enough to vote for Trump this time around. How perfect does a candidate have to be to beat that piece of shyt.
this is the only thing that will piss me off about the election

biden and the dnc fukked up at every stage. they need to hold this shyt.... its JUST trump. and we got a whole recession and biblical plague backing you up? this isn't supposed to be hard or close

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think that was me. It really is funny watching foreign outlets try to make sense of all this.

Europeans been thought we was savage as fukk politically. We’ve definitely confirmed it.
the first thing europeans always say when it comes to discussing presidential election, is that the electoral college is the most retarded and illogical shyt ever...and I cant blame em

literally every convo is them asking but why not just count the overall votes ?
me: :francis: