Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the first thing europeans always say when it comes to discussing presidential election, is that the electoral college is the most retarded and illogical shyt ever...and I cant blame em

literally every convo is them asking but why not just count the overall votes ?
me: :francis:
then just ask them how the hell the UK got memed out of the EU :umad:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
the first thing europeans always say when it comes to discussing presidential election, is that the electoral college is the most retarded and illogical shyt ever...and I cant blame em

literally every convo is them asking but why not just count the overall votes ?
me: :francis:

I was told in passing that they jokingly call our shyt “Cowboy politics”, like we real live using the political equivalent of rotary phones and they tryna get on some smartphone shyt.

shyt just looks goofy and whimsical to them. We really are the Wizard of Oz like shyt :pachaha:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s hilarious how sick and powerful corporate media is and how stupid most Americans are, including regulars in this thread. We knew the results wouldn’t be final tonight, yet the media decided not to educate most people of that.

This thread of daily poll watchers, shuffling every poll they think is legit to confirm their beliefs—on both sides—just posting whatever and pretending they are more informed.

Yet you doofuses are watching MSNBC or CNN on the edge of your seats. You brehs are miserable.
I haven’t kept up with this thread tonight but I was reminded me why it’s so easy to get caught up in groupthink and emotions. Like, I know you’re right logically but scrolling through Twitter for like five minutes gave me some serious anxiety. I had to remind myself to log off and just wait but people are melting down all over my timeline.
I think you or someone else mentioned international coverage earlier.

Its absolutely hilarious watching BBC and Guardian reporters try to process American fukkery
I’ve started watching BBC news now whenever I’m in the mood to get info from a TV source. Way different perspective.