Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said this word for word :dead:

if there's a fukkin "reopen" wave of optimism in the months leading up to the election, jobs coming back, bars open again, with even just the perception being that the country is coming back, trump is gonna win :snoop:

I read other stuff that say this is going to be a U shaped recovery.I don't see how it can be a V shaped recovery if we don't have a vaccine in place. But what do I know.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What a political coup it would be if Georgia and Texas become battleground states.

Trump was the last hurrah for these retrograde whites. I can’t wait to see the what the political landscape looks like 2024 and beyond.
I want to believe this but people have been saying it since 2008. I’ve learned not to underestimate the white man. If the Repubs go with a kinder softer face with mostly the same retrograde policies as a Trump, they could probably flip a lot of these suburban white democrats.

The Dem establishment is already being ran by big business and their propaganda bases are full of MIC, Wall Street, and never Trumpers.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
breh you don't really think this election is in the bag already for biden, do you? :dahell:there's still like 6 months to go. that's an eternity
When did I say it was in the bag for Biden? :unimpressed:

Politico always makes some "Dems in disarray" article and then some voters like you start freaking out about "Biden/Democrats are DOOMED!". Just shut the hell up and vote and stop worrying about this and that :unimpressed:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I want to believe this but people have been saying it since 2008. I’ve learned not to underestimate the white man. If the Repubs go with a kinder softer face with mostly the same retrograde policies as a Trump, they could probably flip a lot of these suburban white democrats.
OK, some demographics can be politically fluid. What's your point? The only thing you can do is capitalize while you can.