Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said from day one when he got elected he was going to get a lot of people killed, I didn’t know at the time by what’s means but here we are :wow:

You think that the MAGA base is increasing, or decreasing?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AZ is dead in the water, MI is too. PA he can forget about it. Even Georgia and TX are battleground states.
:pachaha: i dont even want to get hopeful this early, but jesus. the economy really is a fukkin wreck with no chance of improving this year :dead:from a political standpoint i cant believe this shyt happened outta nowhere

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: i dont even want to get hopeful this early, but jesus. the economy really is a fukkin wreck with no chance of improving this year :dead:from a political standpoint i cant believe this shyt happened outta nowhere

I was telling people That the economy gonna get bodied....but people ignored me. :yeshrug:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
That place is a cesspool if the highest order. I need to stop going there as it does nothing but get me angry.

It reminds me of how when I used to work retail and sum older white male cac starts up a conversation about politics n say “Oh im not a republican or Democrat, politics is stupid.....matter of fact young fella I say do t vote at all.” Yeah right cracka. Republicans fooling some black ppl into thinking they vote don’t count is their greatest trick.