Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Trump is untouchable. And the Biden campaign seems like a relic. I don't get how Trump and Republicans got the tech advantage.

Then Biden is just a walking gaffe. And I forgot about his history of stupidity.
Nikka wtf do you not see trump making a fool out himself at the press conference on a daily basis?:comeon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Biden is such a horrible fukkin candidate brehs.
He is but Trump is worse. The difference is the kind of people who would vote for Trump don't really care what he's like as long as he enacts their policies. The kind of people who would vote for Biden if they aren't motivated might not show up to vote.

I'm not really sure however if Biden is a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton was. Trump lost the popular vote pretty handily. He only won because Clinton was that bad a candidate that she couldn't hold on to states that should be a layup for a semi-decent democrat candidate to hold. Joe can probably pluck off enough of those normal blue leaning states to win.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is such a horrible fukkin candidate brehs. Like I tried, but this piece of shyt is gonna get re-elected. Like how did democrats lose all the tech advantages it had with Obama's campaign:what:

We are fukked.

Gaffes dont matter. Neither do "unearthed" remarks. The average voter doesnt get swayed by the latest viral outrage. People seem to have accepted this for Trump, but do not accept the same for Biden (yet). Just look at how stable polling has remained throughout the Reade story, while claims he is senile went viral etc.

As long as this election remains a referendum on Trump, he will be in good position.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

Trump has provided the blueprint to satisfy White America but his lack of intelligence and inability to control his emotions has destroyed him.

There will be a young white guy with intelligence that use the path that Truth created and take over..Not sure if its going to be suddenly in 2024 but he's being groomed as we speak.

The same way Obama rose to fame...A Maga version is on the way

Demographics are not on their side.