Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Biden didn't campaign enough, win or lose.

Also, not that many people even voted at all. That's a huge problem. If Trump is so bad, why did 50 percent of the country stay home?
Your question may be rhetorical, but it's a pandemic, and people want more to vote for than just being against something.

Biden/Harris ran their campaign as if we WEREN'T in a pandemic and recession. Congress has been in recess and people are getting evicted and starving out here. People are fukking tied of politicians playing political theater over Covid Relief Bills while we are sick and dying. I don't want to cave into populism, but the left honestly needed a populist to landslide Trump tonight.

I mean Trump has mismanaged this pandemic from day 1 and Trump HAS COST AMERICAN LIVES, and he's still getting votes tonight. It really speaks not only to the stupidity of many Trump voters, but also to the fact that the Democrats haven't offered hardly anything of substance in the way of policy positions that will help most working class Americans.

People don't want to get sick and I think a lot of them stayed home because Biden/Harris and the DNC didn't give them enough of a reason to go out and vote. People can say whatever they want, and I'm a Democrat, but I'll call it when my team can do much better. MASSIVELY POPULAR policy positions like Medicare For ALL (EIGHTY SEVEN PERCENT favorability among registered Democrats) did not get support from Biden/Harris, and they didn't talk enough about COVID Relief, Marijuana decriminalization, etc.

Also I'll keep it a buck on this too. Democrats are a little bit too hard on gun control. If they chilled just a little bit on some of their gun control positions they'd flip WAY more votes.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Serves y’all right for killing Bernie
Bernie was and will always be :trash:
its not complicated, the issue is immigration, just last week biden was tweeting out that he intends to make millions of illegal immigrants citizens, people dont grasp how radical that is, literally no group supports that including latinos

if democrats reeled in the immigration talk they would take over everything
This is true, but keep in mind Republicans used to be the party of amnesty. Reagan gave amnesty to 11mil.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Had to leave the TLR election thread cus of the misinformation and lame takes, but looks like a lot of nikkas here have that defeatist attitudes and making opinions on voting results that are less than 30% reported. Lame.
The truth is the average person doesn’t have an idea of how our political system works.

Also this country sucks At math, so the concept of probability goes over their head

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all need to chill out for a second. No state has broken yet that we didn't realistically know already. Chill the fukk out.
Georgia was being called for Biden on here.

But the real issue is, again, turnout will be ~155 million. A lot of the people that said they were supporting Biden didn't vote early and didn't vote today.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this is bad, not panicking or anything but ....biden needed a blowout
What did Beto do?
lost bad to cruz then had the audacity to try and fail up by running for president. just threw a decade of work in the trash...
its not complicated, the issue is immigration, just last week biden was tweeting out that he intends to make millions of illegal immigrants citizens, people dont grasp how radical that is, literally no group supports that including latinos

if democrats reeled in the immigration talk they would take over everything
which is also crazy because they think people directly affected by their own immigration policies have short memories lol

democrats been shipping people out hard as fukk for years.... those communities didn't just forget because the news said it started just now :mjlol:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
now reading comments in here that are making me nervous. i went away to take a shower and i dont know if anything else has happened that should worry me. i do have a bottle of white wine that i can open up but it wont really get me wasted enough to get through any craziness.