Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Would yall please stop talking about betting odds ^^^^

They change the odds based on how the money is flowing it.
I book makes their money with the vig (fee for taking the bet), so they want people to vote 50 50 down the middle so they dont get washed on any one bet.

Betting odds have NOTHING to do with what they think is going to happen.

I hear you. I Gamble and follow odds and the market as indicators so when I see big swings like that my antennas go up

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your question may be rhetorical, but it's a pandemic, and people want more to vote for than just being against something.

Biden/Harris ran their campaign as if we WEREN'T in a pandemic and recession. Congress has been in recess and people are getting evicted and starving out here. People are fukking tied of politicians playing political theater over Covid Relief Bills while we are sick and dying. I don't want to cave into populism, but the left honestly needed a populist to landslide Trump tonight.

I mean Trump has mismanaged this pandemic from day 1 and Trump HAS COST AMERICAN LIVES, and he's still getting votes tonight. It really speaks not only to the stupidity of many Trump voters, but also to the fact that the Democrats haven't offered hardly anything of substance in the way of policy positions that will help most working class Americans.

People don't want to get sick and I think a lot of them stayed home because Biden/Harris and the DNC didn't give them enough of a reason to go out and vote. People can say whatever they want, and I'm a Democrat, but I'll call it when my team can do much better. MASSIVELY POPULAR policy positions like Medicare For ALL (EIGHTY SEVEN PERCENT favorability among registered Democrats) did not get support from Biden/Harris, and they didn't talk enough about COVID Relief, Marijuana decriminalization, etc.

Also I'll keep it a buck on this too. Democrats are a little bit too hard on gun control. If they chilled just a little bit on some of their gun control positions they'd flip WAY more votes.
This is a great post, and I want to add that people think it has to be working class or black when it should be both, and in many cases people are both. I agree with their position on Guns. Worship of games and toys is a big deal in this country. Something that can kill people easily shouldn't be so accessible. Castile should have been a massive wake up call to minority gun owners.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We’ll see brehs, we’ll see. Just remember, whether trump or Biden wins we still got hella work that needs to be done cuz this place is a mess and has been way before Trump.

We’ve barely felt all the effects from the Bush years alone. There’s a real reckoning to be faced in the 2000s.