Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah kamala was a bad choice, booker would have been way better, or that Hawaiian lady whatshername, the whole thing about pushing for a woman was stupid
but you are bugging about castro, he is not going to use obama's coattails, thats ridiculous
you just said he should've chosen tulsi over kamala...we're done :snooze:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This thread isn't a good format for long form answers, but stupidity is a big part, but there are also other factors at play even if you take the stupid crowd and the white nationalist/racists, Karens/Kens, and the upper class folks that vote for their tax bracket out of the equation. There were a lot of people (a solid 8+ million by a lot of studies I've read) that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 that voted for Trump in 2016, and clearly there are more Trump votes tonight than just the bottom of the barrel crowd that we all knew would vote for him no matter what.

I've been thinking about it for four years, and I have a lot of intuitions, as well as a lot of facts. Happy to discuss it anytime but it'll get buried in this thread with how fast the replies are going. I've put a ton of research into it, but I'm not even sure anyone (even those that are paid to do so) fully understand it.

No matter how things play out, and I still think Biden wins tonight, I think the "Trump era" will be studied and debated for generations by political historians...assuming America survives that long.

its not complicated, the issue is immigration, just last week biden was tweeting out that he intends to make millions of illegal immigrants citizens, people dont grasp how radical that is, literally no group supports that including latinos

if democrats reeled in the immigration talk they would take over everything

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just said he should've chosen tulsi over kamala...we're done :snooze:
I'll say this. You're right but women and he was pushed, but he blurted that out randomly at a debate. For no reason. That's always been the issue w Joe

There was also 4 female candidates, and the female voters chose bernie and biden. Time to look in the mirror.