Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Police blocking off parts of the 50s in midtown to make sure theres no traffiv towards trump tower fukking everything up.

So many stores are boarded up here

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You can't count on Florida. Somehow it will still break for Biden anyway. That's how crazy that state is.

If you watch the election tallies like a football game and you are rooting for the dems, you are going to be miserable until those late night West Coast numbers come through like

giphy.gif

Hahaha basically

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Upstates a trip. I was stationed in upstate, and besides Syracuse m Buffalo, a lot of them smaller areas was real conservative. I saw confederate flags up there. Like, yalls state was the Union army, how you fly the enemies flag?:skip:
Yeah, it's the same thing in rural areas in every state. When I passed through rural Pennsylvania, many of the white trash homes had Confederate flags hanging over the porch. No wonder they call it Pennsyltucky :hhh:.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
very simple guys

trump beat hillary by essentially 2 votes

biden > hillary by way more than 2 votes

plus trump has fukked up a pandemic

biden wins

@Big Boss make the call
Y'all got to chill...way too early to be saying all of this.

How y'all go from being scared the polls are wrong to calling the election before dinner?