Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How can that happen on the day of the election with a record turnout. Are people changing their mind while standing in line filling out surveys?
I’m not saying fully disregard it. At best they mean early vote expected lead. That’s to be expected strictly along party lines.

profound

technique
Daps
This bitcoin shyt confusing. I'm bout to just use a cc.

the payouts in bitcoin are nice because they grow substantially depending on the payout and if u play the game right.

either way as far as cash app goes too late for bitcoin, I use cc to deposit at my book, if u got a reputable book it won’t be a problem.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
the payouts in bitcoin are nice because they grow substantially depending on the payout and if u play the game right.

either way as far as cash app goes too late for bitcoin, I use cc to deposit at my book, if u got a reputable book it won’t be a problem.
Bro what? This shyt confusing as hell for a first timer:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all got to chill...way too early to be saying all of this.

How y'all go from being scared the polls are wrong to calling the election before dinner?

True... listen I'm hopeful and so far I don't have a reason to not be but it's not over. If anyone has reputable 'bad news' we need to hear that also. I mean 'reputable' not some right wing nutjob shyt..

Like, I want info from real data sites/pollsters/analysts and if it's bad news then so be it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
yall have me actually looking at dumbass FL after I told myself not to...:beli:

Florida is our toxic Rick James relationship. :manny:

wmwDjai.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

That lead in straight R/D ballots is dissipating. We theoretically might not even need to win NPAs by that much to flip this state.

Brehs. BREHS.

The lead is growing, breh. We need to keep that shyt around 150 ideally. definitely under 200K