Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Milwaukee was at 61% turnout in 2016 and Hillary lost by less than half a point. If they hit 80% turnout, rural WI ain't gonna be able to do shyt to overcome that.

WI is my tipping point state, not PA. He should pull it out but we'll see.

I just point it to this year's Wisconsin State Supreme Court against two "Non-Partisan" candidates.

Nonpartisan (Liberal-leaning) Jill J. Karofsky 855,573 55.21%
Nonpartisan (Conservative-leaning) Daniel Kelly (incumbent) 693,134 44.73%

Milwaukee County is the green section (right end, 2nd row from the bottom).

They didn't even vote as much as DANE COUNTY, 60-70% they pulled, while Dane did 70-90%.

If Milwaukee County is doing as much as Dane, Wisconsin is easily for Biden.

Karofsky 40–60%

Karofsky 60–70%

Karofsky 70–90%

Kelly 40–60%

Kelly 60–70%

Kelly 70–90%

Daps
True Fact, Dane (Madison, WI Metro Area; Heaviest Turnout), puts up just as many votes as Milwaukee County (Which is Inner City Milwaukee; Lower Turnout, but Higher Population), so it's all about turnout because the WOW Trifecta (Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington) counties around Milwaukee are very suburban but Republican.

Now Madison is still just a small, but growing city. Milwaukee County just needs to turn out, and if this is holding true, then Wisconsin is a Solid Blue, because Wisconsin despite being a decent sized state, doesn't have that many big cities aside from Green Bay, Beloit and Racine; very small, republican, but so small that it hardly puts a dent in Federal elections.

This is why Wisconsin really is a bipolar state that CAN be blue, if the person we are electing is enthusiastic about us, we want to be heard. We have a good amount of EV, don't just write us off as a blue state, visit us and make us enthusiastic.

It's why I am confident this state has been going to Biden, he has visited us and cared, unlike Hillary who never came at all; and even then she didn't lose by that many votes.

I read that the WOW counties are coming toward us a bit though they vote reliably red. Are you hearing that? Not that we'll win them, but that we'll cut way into Trump's margins there.

The sleeping giant is awake. Now the reliably blue urban areas are getting support from the suburbs around them.

Combine that with the RGV counties getting out for us in higher numbers and a dip in enthusiasm for Trump, and we might actually turn it blue this cycle.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Trump doesn't look confident at the RNC office. He knows it's over.

:blessed:

:mjgrin: you are correct.

Thats what I told my Brother,the way Trump moved out here(I coulda been a Contendah Speech,Cacs and Friends today most of all where he isnt hyping up his Base to go Vote,just straight:flabbynsick:)isnt one of a Confident Man

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: What are the Vegas Odds the MAGA & Proudboys loot Sweetgreen when the shyt hits the fan? :mjlol:

sweetgreen | Inspiring healthier communities
Simple, seasonal, healthy salads and grain bowls made in-house from scratch, using whole produce delivered that morning.