Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who do u think snatches WI?

i hate getting burned too so I went with the safest imo and now the money has piled on FLA red -220 and rising.
I was 100 percent in on biden until a week ago. If it was +200 trump or lower I would have placed. I still think biden but I feel like it will only be a point or 2. I might take Florida as well, safest bet at this second.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11:30 n I’m already drnk. I ain’t makin it to midnight yall. Appreciate this thread, it been a wild ride:mjcry:
I'm on a long needed break from liquor :mjcry:.

Hopefully you wake up to some good news, and have a drink for me breh :salute:.
Been a long ride my brother's and sister's, the last 4 years of fukkery has led to this point. We almost at the finish line, stay safe out there brehs and brehettes :salute:.

Also fukk DONALD TRUMP!!
:pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man, it bothers the shyt out of me just how unreliable Hispanics in Texas are when it comes to election turnouts. They have the power to flip the most important red state in the country if they would just fukking VOTE. But they don't. :francis:

Chuck Rocha offered his services to the Biden campaign and they turned him down.