Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
then you cant really blame it on trump that a small business cant accept customers if you want to keep social distancing :dahell:
You can blame Trump that he didn’t have us prepared with testing and tracing which would have allowed us to reopen sooner. Trump could have also provided a more robust nuanced stimulus package that would help small businesses weather the storm

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can blame Trump that he didn’t have us prepared with testing and tracing which would have allowed us to reopen sooner. Trump could have also provided a more robust nuanced stimulus package that would help small businesses weather the storm
trump doesnt write the stimulus package :dahell:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
trump doesnt write the stimulus package :dahell:
Pretend like Trump doesn’t have complete control of the Republican Party brehs.

Pretend like Trump is a victim in this scenario where he could have used the defense production act to use our tech, logistical and industrial companies to combat the coronavirus brehs.

Just spitting balling an idea but why couldn’t Trump use Google, Amazon, UPS, FedEx and national grocery chains to set up a method where the at risk, vulnerable, those that need to be quarantined, those who’d like self isolate could stay home and their necessities could be delivered at the comfort of their home while the healthy and those who are not at risk can live their day to day lives with minimal disruption?

I’m not the president and I don’t have experts to give me guidance but Trump
doesnt deserve a pass for anything. Trump has access to the greatest country and companies in the world yet he did nothing with them

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend like Trump doesn’t have complete control of the Republican Party brehs.

Pretend like Trump is a victim in this scenario where he could have used the defense production act to use our tech, logistical and industrial companies to combat the coronavirus brehs.

Just spitting balling an idea but why couldn’t Trump use Google, Amazon, UPS, FedEx and national grocery chains to set up a method where the at risk, vulnerable, those that need to be quarantined, those who’d like self isolate could stay home and their necessities could be delivered at the comfort of their home while the healthy and those who are not at risk can live their day to day lives with minimal disruption?

I’m not the president and I don’t have experts to give me guidance but Trump
doesnt deserve a pass for anything. Trump has access to the greatest country and companies and the world yet he did nothing with then
:snoop: there would have been a massive economic disruption no matter who the president was. tell me you arent denying that

of course trump did worse than most would have. no one is arguing that

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
:snoop: there would have been a massive economic disruption no matter who the president was. tell me you arent denying that

of course trump did worse than most would have. no one is arguing that
Im not denying that. But as I laid out Trump could have did more and lessened the impact.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not denying that. But as I laid out Trump could have did more and lessened the impact.
ok :dead:

trumps response was fukking dogshyt. it shouldnt have been this bad. but the fact is that we chose to shut down the economy. thats all i originally said

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those are the hardcore Republicans. Mainly the indpendents. With states like Georgia, Texas, Florida, North Carolina having Biden winning within the 5% range, it's virtually impossible for Trump to win all of them. Thats even greater odds than LeBron on his 2016 Finals shyt after he was down 3-1 and manage to make a historical comeback to win the chip.

And I know the senate going to have damn near 60 Senators being Democrat in Nov.

I hope you are right.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

trumps response was fukking dogshyt. it shouldnt have been this bad. but the fact is that we chose to shut down the economy. thats all i originally said
It sounded like you were giving him a pass but then again did we shut down the economy because we were ill prepared to contain the virus with a few cases?

Could we have prevented a total shut down if we started preparing for the virus as soon as he was getting intelligence briefings?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounded like you were giving him a pass but then again did we shut down the economy because we were ill prepared to contain the virus with a few cases?

Could we have prevented a total shut down if we started preparing for the virus as soon as he was getting intelligence briefings?
i dont think so :yeshrug:

especially because its democrats who want to stay shut down :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hope you are right.

Why else you hear these senators talk about, how its OK to bankrupt their own states? Cause They know their seats are about to be taken by Democrats. The entire Legislative Branch going to turn blue in Nov, so they going all out with stupidity now.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are you so dense on this subject? Yeah the virus was going to spread here. Yes we were going to have some sort of shut down. But the severity of cases, deaths and economic impact could have been greatly mitigated with competent leadership.

See New Zealand, Germany and South Korea.

Act like Trump is a victim of circumstances brehs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men struggling to hold white men accountable :mjlol:
i assume this is aimed at me :troll:

i don't understand, don't you have a problem with how sweden did it? how can you advocate for a shutdown that doesnt allow us to go to businesses, but then assign blame for an economic shutdown? :mjlol:

this has nothing to do with trump, this is in general. we all know that that fukking clown failed america in his response. do you want to shut the economy down so that no one dies, or don't you?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps