Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

i think trump is 100 percent keeping ohio, but florida is on the table

if obama won it twice....joe biden can win it. the senior citizen population in florida can flip to biden pretty easily if trump continues to fail this badly

Honestly I don't think Biden wins Florida. I feel like Florida is fools gold...hoping on it rarely wins out for dems. Obama won twice, Hillary came close there in 2016...we'll see, but personally I just assume Trump wins it when I look at the map and game plan things.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't think Biden wins Florida. I feel like Florida is fools gold...hoping on it rarely wins out for dems. Obama won twice, Hillary came close there in 2016...we'll see, but personally I just assume Trump wins it when I look at the map and game plan things.
yeah, if they just elected that fukkin clown desantis

then again...he REALLY fukked this thing up. he's like 45th in popularity for governors

so desantis fukking over workers with unemployment + disgruntled seniors could put in in play. like you said, im not banking on it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

then again...he REALLY fukked this thing up. he's like 45th in popularity for governors

so desantis fukking over workers with unemployment + disgruntled seniors could put in in play. like you said, im not banking on it
My granddad lives in Boca. 2 months ago he told me that the old people that live around him would be pissed enough by November to vote for Biden. He's trending in the right direction so far...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

You make good points...
:jbhmm:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't think trump's approval rating is as high as rasmussen says it is, but i do believe it is going up....

Unfortunately, it’s inevitable. The longer things stay shut down AND he can position himself as fighting against it he will gain in approval (as long as we don’t see a crazy spike in deaths before the election).

The pandemic and any wise course of action that actual governance would require is partisan now. Which means a 50/50 split on how the polls will reflect the president’s performance. And this is before he cuts more checks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, it’s inevitable. The longer things stay shut down AND he can position himself as fighting against it he will gain in approval (as long as we don’t see a crazy spike in deaths before the election).

The pandemic and any wise course of action that actual governance would require is partisan now. Which means a 50/50 split on how the polls will reflect the president’s performance. And this is before he cuts more checks.
im still scared of trump riding the reopen momentum :yeshrug: with the right timing on that hes gonna be hard to beat

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pushing 100k dead and tens of millions of people’s financial well-being is destroyed...

:laff:
yeah, and we'll ALL want to "come back" and get back to making money and going out drinking like we all were before. you can laugh about it, but i guarantee that trumps strategy is to try to capture that momentum :yeshrug:

his message is now "im the best one to restore america to how we were before". i wouldnt underestimate it

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
yeah, and we'll ALL want to "come back" and get back to making money and going out drinking like we all were before. you can laugh about it, but i guarantee that trumps strategy is to try to capture that momentum :yeshrug:

his message is now "im the best one to restore america to how we were before". i wouldnt underestimate it
:russ::mjlol: