Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i assume this is aimed at me :troll:

i don't understand, don't you have a problem with how sweden did it? how can you advocate for a shutdown that doesnt allow us to go to businesses, but then assign blame for an economic shutdown? :mjlol:

this has nothing to do with trump, this is in general. we all know that that fukking clown failed america in his response. do you want to shut the economy down so that no one dies, or don't you?
Sweden isn't a representation of the best handling of Coronavirus.

:unimpressed:

Are you satisfied with the Trump administration's response to coronavirus? The fact that you're even pointing to Sweden suggests you believe he could have done a lot better. :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Germany's economy shrank by 2.2% in the first three months of this year as the coronavirus pandemic pushed it into recession, official figures indicate.

Updated GDP numbers aren’t due for a few more weeks, but the Bureau of Economic Analysis currently estimates a -4.8% decrease for the first quarter of 2020.

You're not very good at this. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sweden isn't a representation of the best handling of Coronavirus.

:unimpressed:

Are you satisfied with the Trump administration's response to coronavirus? The fact that you're even pointing to Sweden suggests you believe he could have done something better. :patrice:
:bryan: jesus christ. for the 5th time, trump's response to the coronavirus was AWFUL. it was a failure

all i suggested was that we would have experienced a severe economic shock because of this, no matter who was president. you really think there's a politician alive who could have kept the coronavirus out of america, AND not had to invoke a shutdown that forces businesses to close :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not very good at this. :francis:
how bout the fact that america has 80 million people a year travel to it, and germany has 40 million?

does that factor in, or are we going to pretend that containing the virus in america was as easy as containing it in germany or fukkin south korea? :dead:

i mean again, trump lied, downplayed, ignored this thing to our detriment because he's an incompetent piece of shyt who put his re-election before what was best for the country. that's how i feel about this situation. but if we had a democrat president, our response was just going to be a better degree of bad :yeshrug: it was probably not possible to contain this in america, without an economic shutdown that we chose to go into

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No, the point was cutting the effects of coronavirus in half would be a big deal.
And what effect do you think specifically would have been cut in HALF in America? Economy? Cases? Deaths? Be specific preferably with an official study

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still struggling to hold Trump accountable. :francis:
Were they privy to the same intelligence as Trump?
no, which is why accoutability starts at the top and it's trump's fault

you guys can live in the fantasy world that none of this would have happened if a democrat was in office, if you want to :mjlol: the only thing that would have been different was that we would have had more masks. we had to choose between letting people get sick, or choose to shut down the economy. the choice would have fallen to whoever was in office. obama and hillary would have done a better job than trump, but we wouldnt be that much better off

i mean let me get this straight; we can't open the economy, because people will die. but shutting the economy leads to unemployment and recession. exactly where are you suggesting a democrat would have landed on that scale? what does madam president clinton do to fight off the coronavirus while effectively not shutting down the economy?