Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Bernie Bros are really mad in those comments. God damn :mjlol: :dead:.

I used to be a Bernie Bro too until early 2016. I really hated Hillary and it was because of all the anti-Hillary conspiracies that I saw online in 2015-16. I thought she was the closest thing to the Devil Incarnate. However, I was ALWAYS on #TeamfukkTrump :smugdraper:.

That's what made me stop being a Bernie Bro. I saw a lot of them online saying that "Hillary is just as bad as Trump", "Hillary is worse than Trump", "I'm not voting, I don't care if Trump wins". I couldn't rock with that at all. Even though I couldn't vote in 2016 (I was 17), that was still an unacceptable position to have. From that point on, I saw how toxic many Bernie supporters are (not all) and the past 4 years has just made things worse. The rational Bernie supporters are drowned out by the insane Bernietards.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I used to a Bernie Bro too until early 2016. I really hated Hillary and it was because of all the anti-Hillary conspiracies that I saw online in 2015-16. I thought she was the closest thing to the Devil Incarnate. However, I was ALWAYS on #TeamfukkTrump :smugdraper:.

That's what made me stop being a Bernie Bro. I saw a lot of them online saying that "Hillary is just as bad as Trump", "Hillary is worse than Trump", "I'm not voting, I don't care if Trump wins". I couldn't rock with that at all. Even though I couldn't vote in 2016 (I was 17), that was still an unacceptable position to have. From that point on, I saw how toxic many Bernie supporters are (not all) and the past 4 years has just made things worse. The rational Bernie supporters are drowned out by the insane Bernietards.
You abandoned your candidate of choice because of his online followers? Bernie would be the president not his extreme followers. What did you not want to be lumped in and talked bad about like his most extreme followers or something?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
They are sampling different people with different views for each poll.

The Hill/Harris is one of Trump's best polls
Isn’t Trump trending up across a lot of polls though? I haven’t been looking at RCP, 538, etc. lately. But it seems all the recent polls I do come across have Trump up in the high 40’s now. Yet I also keep hearing he’s losing seniors. If he’s losing seniors, who is he picking up?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Isn’t Trump trending up across a lot of polls though? I haven’t been looking at RCP, 538, etc. lately. But it seems all the recent polls I do come across have Trump up in the high 40’s now. Yet I also keep hearing he’s losing seniors. If he’s losing seniors, who is he picking up?
Nah, he's still in the low/mid 40's.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I think the Biden sexual assault allegation is the only thing I can think of why his approvals have ticked a little bit :yeshrug:

But he's still around 44-45% on average

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I used to a Bernie Bro too until early 2016. I really hated Hillary and it was because of all the anti-Hillary conspiracies that I saw online in 2015-16. I thought she was the closest thing to the Devil Incarnate. However, I was ALWAYS on #TeamfukkTrump :smugdraper:.

good job being an adult

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You abandoned your candidate of choice because of his online followers? Bernie would be the president not his extreme followers. What did you not want to be lumped in and talked bad about like his most extreme followers or something?
No.

By the time this happened, it became clear that Hillary was going to be the nominee and there was no chance for Bernie to win. So I thought, it was time to move on and support the Democratic nominee (Hillary) but many Bernie Bros didn't want to do that and were OK with a Trump presidency.

I couldn't support that and left the Bern. Also, the fact that Hillary adopted some of Bernie proposals and ideas was good enough for me. Additionally, I came to realize that most of the conspiracies against Hillary were nonsense.

I was 17 in 2016, so I couldn't vote anyways :yeshrug:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I used to be a Bernie Bro too until early 2016. I really hated Hillary and it was because of all the anti-Hillary conspiracies that I saw online in 2015-16. I thought she was the closest thing to the Devil Incarnate. However, I was ALWAYS on #TeamfukkTrump :smugdraper:.

same

now i'm just embarrassed by my terrible posting in 2016 :scusthov: i can't believe i didnt just suck it up and vote for hillary. i would vote for whoever the democrats ran in 2020, i dont give a fukk who it is. they could run hillary/chelsea as a ticket and i'd vote for them

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No.

By the time this happened, it became clear that Hillary was going to be the nominee and there was no chance for Bernie to win. So I thought, it was time to move on and support the Democratic nominee (Hillary) but many Bernie Bros didn't want to do that and were OK with a Trump presidency.

I couldn't support that and left the Bern. Also, the fact that Hillary adopted some of Bernie proposals and ideas was good enough for me. Additionally, I came to realize that most of the conspiracies against Hillary were nonsense.

I was 17 in 2016, so I couldn't vote anyways :yeshrug:.
But the toxic Bernie Bros. online also caused you support Warren over Bernie in 2020? Bernie denounces them regularly and has little to nothing to do with their bad behavior.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
But the toxic Bernie Bros. online also caused you support Warren over Bernie in 2020? Bernie denounces them regularly and has little to nothing to do with their bad behavior.
I think Bernie is too old and I knew he wasn't going to win this time around (there's no Hillary) :yeshrug:.

I think Biden is too old as well but hey, he won the primary so he gets my vote and support :yeshrug:.