Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Leftist Twitter is saying they turned Bernie into a stooge. The dude has always been a team player but I guess they thought he was really Ralph Nader.
I'm so sick of red rose Twitter at this point.
Biden has some terrible shyt to his name from his law making days but he is infinitly better than Hillary just off his willingness to not be so damn arrogant and use the resources that are on the table. Hopefully this continues through November.

Yeah. Biden has a much better campaign team around him than Hillary's.

Also, like @mastermind said... one thing Biden has done which no other Dem candidate has done is talk about indirectly and sometimes directly why Obama was bad at his job. Its really wild people didn't notice this.

Afghanistan surge? Biden's like hell no, I was against that :hubie:

Border policy and deportations? Nah b, don't look at me :hubie:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Even if Trump loses the election, he still won

Because ppl let him get away with this shyt for 4 years

Ppl admonished him and his administration, but they couldn't actually do anything
He got impeached and lost alot in 2018. Short of an armed revolution there's nothing much else that can be done with a party that is basically a terrorist organization at this point. And all the one's who could pick up arms against the government are his supporters and would rather go to war against not getting a haircut or $5 apps at Applebee's :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Trump loses the election, he still won

Because ppl let him get away with this shyt for 4 years

Ppl admonished him and his administration, but they couldn't actually do anything
nah, no way

his entire reason for being right now is winning the election in november. if he loses the election, it will negate everything he's accomplished, especially since now the economy is trash and he has zero legacy besides being impeached. he'll be the biggest loser in america. he'll make al gore look like michael jordan. and not only will trump be a loser, but he'll shame and disgrace every republican who threw their integrity in the trash for him just to be a one-term loser

he's a malignant narcissist, he'll be unable to give a concession speech. it will be the worst ether we've seen in human history

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Leftist Twitter is saying they turned Bernie into a stooge. The dude has always been a team player but I guess they thought he was really Ralph Nader.
What do you think of the forming of the task force and how influential it would be if Biden wins?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nah, no way

his entire reason for being right now is winning the election in november. if he loses the election, it will negate everything he's accomplished, especially since now the economy is trash and he has zero legacy besides being impeached. he'll be the biggest loser in america

he's a malignant narcissist, he'll be unable to give a concession speech. it will be the worst ether we've seen in human history
I don't think you can say he won already but I also think this is kinda over the top. People were saying he would resign due not wanting the job when he won in 2016 now his entire reason for being is to win a second term?
I doubt the tax cuts he put in place will be reversed anytime soon and he does have his judge appointments they won't go anywhere so all his accomplishments won't be negated. And he wasn't impeached actually, Dems tried and failed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you can say he won already but I also think this is kinda over the top. People were saying he would resign due not wanting the job when he won in 2016 now his entire reason for being is to win a second term?
I doubt the tax cuts he put in place will be reversed anytime soon and he does have his judge appointments they won't go anywhere so all his accomplishments won't be negated. And he wasn't impeached actually, Dems tried and failed.
:mjlol: trump doesnt give a fukk about judges. i can tell from that, that you didnt understand my post at all

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Also, like @mastermind said... one thing Biden has done which no other Dem candidate has done is talk about indirectly and sometimes directly why Obama was bad at his job. Its really wild people didn't notice this.

Afghanistan surge? Biden's like hell no, I was against that :hubie:

Border policy and deportations? Nah b, don't look at me :hubie:
Its hilarious to me, but (black) Democrats don't seem to care so why would I? :hubie:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He got impeached and lost alot in 2018. Short of an armed revolution there's nothing much else that can be done with a party that is basically a terrorist organization at this point. And all the one's who could pick up arms against the government are his supporters and would rather go to war against not getting a haircut or $5 apps at Applebee's :heh:
Right

So we still lost

We're being held hostage by terrorists

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think a good sign is that even though trump is still doing alright in polls, it seems like a certainty that the economy is not gonna improve by november

he's completely banking on that, and the worse he fails at bringing it back, the more support he'll bleed