Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
These Tara Reade allegations is basically "he said, she said". Also, that Larry King clip is very vague despite so many people claiming that it "incriminates Biden"...which it doesn't.

Additionally, Tara Reade has praised Biden numerous times on social media while he was VP and even in the past 3 years. Why the change all of a sudden?

I'm not outright dismissing her allegations but unless more concrete evidence comes out...I'm sticking with Biden :yeshrug:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
normally yeah, but not when his opponent is on tape talking about grabbing women by the p*ssy :yeshrug:

anyway im glad this is coming out now, will be forgotten soon enough

Wishful thinking that this is gonna be forgotten about as more corroborating evidence comes out.

And when Biden gets repeatedly asked about the accusation and inevitably give some non sensical response it’s only gonna get worse

when his female vp gets asked about the accusation and starts juelzing it’s gonna sit terribly with the metoo feminists

Biden’s entire campaign is about morality and decency
This accusation will slowly destroy him

again not saying dems are now gonna vote for trump :hubie: but a lot of them will straight up not vote

dems grandstanding on Kavanaugh is coming back to destroy them

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wishful thinking that this is gonna be forgotten about as more corroborating evidence comes out.

And when Biden gets repeatedly asked about the accusation and inevitably give some non sensical response it’s only gonna get worse

when his female vp gets asked about the accusation and starts juelzing it’s gonna sit terribly with the metoo feminists

Biden’s entire campaign is about morality and decency
This accusation will slowly destroy him

again not saying dems are now gonna vote for trump :hubie: but a lot of them will straight up not vote

dems grandstanding on Kavanaugh is coming back to destroy them
cant argue with this in good faith, so i wont :dead:

the kavanaugh shyt was embarrassing. i thought he was guilty, but no one was proving a he said she said from 30 years ago :yeshrug: just wasnt gonna happen

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
we really need to fix our society so that two very important things can be accomplished...
a) less sexual assaults, period... no one should have to endure sexual assault (male, female, trans, adult, child, etc.).... granted we're not developed enough as humans to completely eliminate sexual assault from reality, we can minimize it....

b) if someone does get sexually assaulted, we need to make them feel comfortable enough to report it right away, not years and decades later....
c) bonus: slams mic on the ground and stomps on it... :pachaha:
How I feel about it. After Cosby I need a woman to come out immediately and not waiver to take them seriously. When we get into this out if the wood work shyt I can't care. They might be being honest but I don't have the time or patience to figure it out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was starting to think Biden might pull it off, but this Tara Reade stuff.. :snoop: