Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean, does anyone actually love Biden? :mjlol: Isn't the appeal to quote unquote, "hold your noses and ignore everything you loathe about him and just vote to get the worse option out"?

Imagine being a Biden stan :hhh:
Overall Biden's favorables are higher than any candidate in the last pres election

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:if that's their rationale, then let's keep it real, they're clueless. IDK shyt about politics but that makes little sense at all.

question breh, what would be the hurdles if someone decided to run locally? would they still be the same?
Often yes, even talking about things like parks and garbage pick up can inflame tensions. Source: I worked on a municipal campaign.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I mean, does anyone actually love Biden? :mjlol: Isn't the appeal to quote unquote, "hold your noses and ignore everything you loathe about him and just vote to get the worse option out"?

Imagine being a Biden stan :hhh:
Voted for Bernie, but Biden's been winning me over. Dude is malleable to change, which is a trait I admire. The fact he's talking about public school undergraduate loan forgiveness is proof he can change.