Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not a cult of the 'leader' himself moved on and endorsed. :francis:

Some twitter users went rogue and are now caking off of grifting establishment angst by some of his progressive followers, why ya'll still giving that so much attention?
It was always about their shared ideology, not Bernie and not his policies.

The splintering you see now is fairly common in cults where the initial prophecy fails.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah, im not betting on florida or ohio. trump can keep them and still lose, too
Yup.

Good article on early election polling here.

You Can Pay Attention To Those Trump vs. Biden Polls. But Be Cautious.

In 2016, the polls about six months from the general election were about 2 points more Democratic than the final national popular vote margin (2.1 points), on average, so while they weren’t far off, the size of the error was about the same as the final margin in what was a very close race.

If it stays like that, I think Joe is in a good, but tenuous, position. If he starts tracking below 5% lead...start praying. :lupe:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden getting close in Ohio? Hmmm....that was Trump +8 in 2016. If he captures the midwest its over quickly for Trump. :patrice:

On some level, I want to believe these numbers, but in reality I think they are still a strong Trump state.

It's frustrating that the margins are so small. Just goes to show we have alot of imbiciles in this country.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was always about their shared ideology, not Bernie and not his policies.

The splintering you see now is fairly common in cults where the initial prophecy fails.
So the ideology is the cult then...what's the ideology?

You can't admit you're using inflamed language to piss people off because you don't like them? Trolling basically?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Some twitter users went rogue and are now caking off of grifting establishment angst by some of his progressive followers, why ya'll still giving that so much attention?
Right? It's one thing to engage with it because someone here is earnestly posting it. It's quite another to be the one signal boosting it because... reasons.

It's quite boring at this point.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
why are yall still paying attention to the grifters we spammed the sub forum with for damn near a year :troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, and calling them names isn't helping the cause.
i've got news for the grifters. i've got news for the cultists
they cant stop us
*bernie sanders voice*

Biden getting close in Ohio? Hmmm....that was Trump +8 in 2016. If he captures the midwest its over quickly for Trump. :patrice:

On some level, I want to believe these numbers, but in reality I think they are still a strong Trump state.
dont fall for the okey doke. assume ohio is red until it proves it isnt

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
anyone smart enough don’t have to pay any attention to those polls.. Pay attention to the election trends of 2018/19 and 2020 in Wisconsin simple.. GOP been holding massive Ls since 2018
Trump is obviously toxic downballot. I don't know if people really connect two like that though. GOP candidates try to copy him but they aren't him.

I think it'll still be really close.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i've got news for the grifters. i've got news for the cultists
they cant stop us
*bernie sanders voice*

dont fall for the okey doke. assume ohio is red until it proves it isnt
What happened to Bernie after he said that? You know what comes after pride . . . . :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So the ideology is the cult then...what's the ideology?

You can't admit you're using inflamed language to piss people off because you don't like them? Trolling basically?
People like @SunZoo? Give me a break. He's an idiot Larping the role of a revolutionary under the guise that a Sanders presidency was destined to overthrow the Democratic establishment.

They've turned on any and every progressive who doesn't live up to their mantra.

First Warren.
Then AOC.
And now Bernie.

Just look at shyt:mjlol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this Progressive vs. Establishment Civil War shyt yall insist on engaging in nonstop is just so wack :hhh:

You would rather this, the closest thing to effective direct non-voilent action that can be taken than the other option. Some nikkas like they scared to get off the plantation or something. fukk the fact that the class war has been waged against the people from jump, let's all settle down and be civil and orderly while these pencil pushers play politics with our lives.

:rudy:

We're taking on the democratic establishment
We're taking on the republican establishment
We're taking on the oligarchy
The corrupt health care industry
The millionuahhs and billionahhss
We're taking on Captain Pollution with the planeteeahs

It can't be disaffected dems railing against the establishment, gonna have to meet in the middle with the populist right and make it more than about politics. We need politicians and campaigns for representation but it's time for direct action.

They're going to have to meet in the middle with the populist right:russ: