Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Mike definitely wanted a clean shot so that he and Jimmy could take the truck. You can see his disappointment when the truck got totalled.
Yea I saw the look on Jimmy's face and kinda figured he wanted the truck intact too.
I'm assuming he shot the driver and he swerved.

Fred.
He shot once and missed, which I’m guessing he was aiming for the driver, seeing that he only had one more chance before they were about to run Saul over he probably went for the easier target, being the tyre
Damn you're right. I forgot about the first shot he missed.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, not sure if it’s been mentioned already, but for those wondering how Mike knew where to find Jimmy, and you missed it...there was a tracker in Jimmys gas cap, which is why Mike took it.

Gus did the same to mike back in season 3 when he warned him off killing Hector

edit: @FaTaL covered it

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
A top 2 episode of BCS without Chuck:stopitslime:

It was a great episode, but ya'll trippin'. There have been equally and more great episodes this season and in seasons past imo. Also, this episode was more BB than BCS.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Major character, but you're right about nacho, I wasn't paying attention a coupe episodes ago when he was talking to his dad. I was mainly thinking about Gus and Hector though
Nacho speaks Spanish but he isn't fluent, like 1st language.
The worst is Gus though. His Spanish is cringing, like even the guy that feeds him lines isn't making a effort.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
For some people that alone is reason enough to place this high on any list. Not saying I agree but cats been waiting for this to hit "BB" territory since the series premiere.

Ferd.
Yea I think that if you have this as a top episode you probably like BB more than BCS. I'm still on the fence which show I like better. Right now BCS has a slight edge cause Jimmy's (and Mike's) journey from season 1 is so astonishing.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
when he saw Chuck's looney blanket he had the :hhh: on....then ended up wearing it later out of desperation :mjlol:

Kim :francis:

episode was :wow: overall

• Dap
Reactions: hex