Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
uyqkiycb9fr41.jpg

Gilligan showing his nuts on screen. The imagery in this episode was so nice and calmly, especial those late night shots.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
^^Yeah, I'm not sure on the ultimate fate of Kim, but I hate the fact she went to meet Lalo :francis:. Now he knows he is married with a wife that loves him and is also a lawyer or as Saul would say abogado :troll:to his Spanish clientele. I was kinda surprised that it seemed like Lalo was going to let him get out of picking up the money, until he turned around and asked for 100K to do it.

In Loaded Lux voice - "Is your money bein' long worth your lifespan bein' shorter? " :damn:

When Mike brought out Chuck's space blanket :lolbron:, I knew Jimmy would want no part of that :hubie:.

2 cartel workers in the beginning and one splashing blood while they cleaning up the car :mjtf:

Mike might be the GOAT old man TV character, have to think of who else would make the list :jbhmm:

Lalo played him , read him like a book it was a bluff that worked :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dawg, so destructed vehicles in movies/shows are actually driven by someone and not remote controlled :dwillhuh:

Usually they're driven by people, yeah. It's actually safer that way. If the stunt goes wrong, one person dies. If it's some remote controlled shyt, and that goes wrong, who knows where the car will end up.

I was actually surprised they green screened the car into the same shot as Saul. In "Breaking Bad" when the cartel cousins are walking away from the exploding truck....they just blew up a truck behind them.

Fred.

Daps
This entire season has been peak tv. Lalo's actor is lowkey owning the entire season too.

On the subject of spanish, Nacho has a clear accent but you can justify that as him being raised in the states. A lot of people in spanish families that grew up in the states speak a slightly broken spanish. A few other actors you can def tell spanish aint their first language (tio, juan bolsa I think too) but most of the spanish speakers are pretty fluent

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, obviously the show isn’t finished yet..

but where are y’all placing this show in your all time lists? Because I see more and more people saying they prefer this over BB these days, Imo it’s not as good, but it’s pretty fukking close which is an achievement in its own right

bare in mind we haven’t got that fukkery filled final season yet, and I don’t really see him dropping the ball on that since he knows exactly where he has to get to

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Did Mike shoot the driver or the tires? Kinda weird that the truck flipped like that on a straight dirt road. I'm not an expert though. Just thought Mike was trying to keep the truck intact to use to drive home.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Did Mike shoot the driver or the tires? Kinda weird that the truck flipped like that on a straight dirt road. I'm not an expert though. Just thought Mike was trying to keep the truck intact to use to drive home.
Mike definitely wanted a clean shot so that he and Jimmy could take the truck. You can see his disappointment when the truck got totalled.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm assuming he shot the driver and he swerved.

The truck being intact would've been nice but they were driving up on Saul way too fast, Mike had to take his shot.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shot once and missed, which I’m guessing he was aiming for the driver, seeing that he only had one more chance before they were about to run Saul over he probably went for the easier target, being the tyre