Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doing a rewatch of this. Lalo was crazy wild.

XGOCjzg.png

Fred.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Ironically people were worried about Jonathan Banks (Mike) when Bob Odenkirk is the one that had a heart attack.:francis:

Fred.
What's also odd is that from watching Breaking Bad alone, we never would have thought that Saul and Mike had so much history.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
My reasons BCS is better than BB so far:

1. No Skyler :blessed:

That’s the list.

We actually have a compelling female lead in this in Kim and she got that wild side to her also. :smugbiden: But on a real note, the main characters in BCS just come off as more relatable and human to me here and the show as a whole doesn’t rely on suspense as much as BB did, which was kind of an annoyance on rewatches.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I’m finally call caught up, can’t wait for season 6.
Am I tripping, or does Lalo never blink when he’s talking to someone?

And yo… Lalo IS gonna die, right?? Cause there’s ZERO reason for Tuco’s crazy ass to be in control if he’s still breathing.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m finally call caught up, can’t wait for season 6.
Am I tripping, or does Lalo never blink when he’s talking to someone?

And yo… Lalo IS gonna die, right?? Cause there’s ZERO reason for Tuco’s crazy ass to be in control if he’s still breathing.

Lalo has to die at some point prior to "BB" season 4 because after Gus kills off the cartel he tells Hector "the Salamanca name dies with you."

Which obviously wouldn't be true if Lalo was still alive.

Lalo could still be alive during season 2 of "BB" though, because Saul mentions him. Or Saul could just think he's still alive.

Fred.