Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Me saying a show is overrated =/= me calling a bad show.

stop being so emotional
Overrated claims for shows that quite are the opposite get spouted often here and you aren’t the first person to do it. Sounds like someone’s emotional for getting called out on it.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Overrated claims for shows that quite are the opposite get spouted often here and you aren’t the first person to do it. Sounds like someone’s emotional for getting called out on it.
Damn. U got me there buddy….

Reading is fundamental

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Lalo has to die at some point prior to "BB" season 4 because after Gus kills off the cartel he tells Hector "the Salamanca name dies with you."

Which obviously wouldn't be true if Lalo was still alive.

Lalo could still be alive during season 2 of "BB" though, because Saul mentions him. Or Saul could just think he's still alive.

Fred.
I remember him mentioning Nacho but I somehow don't remember him mentioning Lalo though in BB

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember him mentioning Nacho but I somehow don't remember him mentioning Lalo though in BB

It was the same scene, in the desert when Walt and Jesse snatched him up.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I kinda miss the Chuck era lowkey. He's the perfect foil to Saul's bullshyt

I see what you did there :troll:

Chuck had to go to show us just how much over a monster Jimmy had become. He gaslit the fukk out of his own brother till he literally caught fire :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Finished season 5 the other day. Whew. Lalo is a hell of a villain. Vince & his partner in crime can tell a story. Gonna find a site to stream season 6. Not waiting on Netflix. Then I’ll give my final thoughts. Amazing series so far.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finished season 5 the other day. Whew. Lalo is a hell of a villain. Vince & his partner in crime can tell a story. Gonna find a site to stream season 6. Not waiting on Netflix. Then I’ll give my final thoughts. Amazing series so far.

The season 6 thread is actually in The Rafters so you can either post your thoughts here or start a whole new thread.

Fred.