Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I don't think Kim's gonna get killed. You see how Jimmy was like "I dont know how I could go on if something happened to her" to Mike. He seems relatively happy & productive in Breaking Bad. Not acting like the love of his life got killed. If anything they get divorced...but I think the Jury is still out on that. Only thing I expect is for her to somehow get disbarred for fukkin wit Howard

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I don't think Kim's gonna get killed. You see how Jimmy was like "I dont know how I could go on if something happened to her" to Mike. He seems relatively happy & productive in Breaking Bad. Not acting like the love of his life got killed. If anything they get divorced...but I think the Jury is still out on that. Only thing I expect is for her to somehow get disbarred for fukkin wit Howard
They can go either way. If she does get killed, please God no, they can go the "trauma made him go Slimy Saul 100%.

The fact that Eladio, Gus, Hector, Tuco, Mike and every other major player has their fate known makes Kim - Saul the only attraction to the series. I am really curious how are they going to explain their relationship during/after BB.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They can go either way. If she does get killed, please God no, they can go the "trauma made him go Slimy Saul 100%.

The fact that Eladio, Gus, Hector, Tuco, Mike and every other major player has their fate known makes Kim - Saul the only attraction to the series. I am really curious how are they going to explain their relationship during/after BB.
You forgot Ignacio, Lalo, Howard, and Jimmy/Kims pet fish.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The run of the last couple of episodes is insane. These writers are crazy too in how they shift the focus of the show. A show that we all thought was going to be about Mike and Saul has shifted into people caring just as much what happens with Kim, Lalo, and Nacho. Even with Fring they've done well to not over expose him. They've built the whole universe that is really shrinking now and has all the players interacting in time for the final season. Lalo and Kim made this season.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you really want to see a season with the fish going to the shrink because to cure its PTSD from the window taps??
The fish represents Jimmy.

Lalo tapping on the tank represents rattling Jimmy.

Jimmy keeping the fish after seeing the vet and taking care of it even though the fish served its purpose shows the last remnants of his good morality.

this goldfish been in play several seasons, i aint lettin this plot thread go unnoticed:mjgrin: