Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Let me get this out the way :stopitslime:

This show was entirely too slow :unimpressed:

Jimmy/Saul became uninteresting :unimpressed:

The lawyer dynamics incredibly boring :unimpressed:

The show in general was incredibly overhyped :unimpressed:

And clearly these 5 seasons should have just been condensed to like 3 :unimpressed:

Lets not even get into the brother segments from early seasons :unimpressed:

With that being said...

Season 4 and especially season 5 were truly great :hubie::wow:

I almost gave up on this show midway through the 2nd season because to me EASILY the best part of the show was Mike. And they seemed to be dragging this shyt out too long.

However, I'm so glad they killed Chuck because it forced the story to actually progress. Now I know the importance of seeing his relationship with his brother was critical in shaping Jimmy/Saul...but it was midtier status to me.

The intro Lalo has taken this show to another level. Kim, who I knew was a good character...but wasnt given much to do early....is now the most powerful character on the show. Mike has been A1 from day 1. Jimmy/Saul has gotten WAY more interesting and far more compelling.

I'm glad I didnt give up on the show cause I truly was was :ld: because I saw a lot connections, but didnt find those first couple of season compelling. Part of it being so attached to Breaking Bad. That show was GREAT from day 1. Not finding itself.

Season 5....got damn that was great.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was just listening to an interview with lalo and he said they were always scheduled to begin shooting in sept and the writers are still writing as of now.

so stay your asses inside if you want things to go back to normal and for this to come out in a timely fashoin. :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gynCAei_d.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let me get this out the way :stopitslime:

This show was entirely too slow :unimpressed:

Jimmy/Saul became uninteresting :unimpressed:

The lawyer dynamics incredibly boring :unimpressed:

The show in general was incredibly overhyped :unimpressed:

And clearly these 5 seasons should have just been condensed to like 3 :unimpressed:

Lets not even get into the brother segments from early seasons :unimpressed:

With that being said...

Season 4 and especially season 5 were truly great :hubie::wow:

I almost gave up on this show midway through the 2nd season because to me EASILY the best part of the show was Mike. And they seemed to be dragging this shyt out too long.

However, I'm so glad they killed Chuck because it forced the story to actually progress. Now I know the importance of seeing his relationship with his brother was critical in shaping Jimmy/Saul...but it was midtier status to me.

The intro Lalo has taken this show to another level. Kim, who I knew was a good character...but wasnt given much to do early....is now the most powerful character on the show. Mike has been A1 from day 1. Jimmy/Saul has gotten WAY more interesting and far more compelling.

I'm glad I didnt give up on the show cause I truly was was :ld: because I saw a lot connections, but didnt find those first couple of season compelling. Part of it being so attached to Breaking Bad. That show was GREAT from day 1. Not finding itself.

Season 5....got damn that was great.
A happy medium was to simply immerse us into the criminal world with Saul. Obviously it went in that direction this season more then ever but I'm saying bring him to the point where he defending big time criminals every week. Going into the underworld and seeing dope dealing, murders, etc. Some excitement. Instead of us focusing on him and Kim. Then next season let it all fall apart to the point where he was like in BB.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
A happy medium was to simply immerse us into the criminal world with Saul. Obviously it went in that direction this season more then ever but I'm saying bring him to the point where he defending big time criminals every week. Going into the underworld and seeing dope dealing, murders, etc. Some excitement. Instead of us focusing on him and Kim. Then next season let it all fall apart to the point where he was like in BB.
Yea it has been a LOT of buildup...and only one season left.

Watching Breaking Bad you would have thought Saul was Saul for years. Doing major shyt for a long time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am rewatching "Salud" after "Something Unforgivable", I haven't seen that in 9 years, Steven Bauer as Don Elaidio is such a brilliant, brilliant, underrated performance. He does that refined narco, so, so well.

That scene where he takes back Jesse's drink with the performative style of a showgirl is hilarious. "None for you", every line is hilarious. The big narco party should have had narco corridos, not that Tex fusion rap, but minor, minor thing.

What a masterful story arch, to have BCS, even throw a scene of Eladio saying "Salud".

100% @Tres Leches

soft