Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never make predictions but I just had a thought about Kim being the one who does something unforgivable. What if we’ve had it all wrong this whole time and Saul is the one who ends up leaving her?

:ohhh:

Unlikely, but my brain is on overdrive waiting for this episode.
I might have stumbled onto something here after that last conversation. Kim wants to potentially ruin an innocent man’s career for the public good and a payday. Even Saul ain’t with that.

:picard:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
On paper it sounds stupid, but the way it played out worked
Nah. Very rushed and nobody got killed. No flash forward. Kim is just a terrible piece of shyt out the blue? Howard is a decent guy and she wants to ruin him?? FOH. I kind of hope she gets murked next season .

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally like the Kim turn, it makes too much sense, Jimmy McGill is a swindler, makes very bad decisions, but he's not inherently bad, p*ssy can make most men switch up...

I think the flash back to Kim's mom's drunkenness while picking her up will speak to her dark thoughts and feelings in season 6

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's Kim's motivation?
On the surface she wants huge payday so she can start a public service firm. She explained it in that last scene, she wants to provide the type of legal rep to people who otherwise can’t afford it.

But really she’s addicted to the thrill of scamming now. We’ve been watching her downfall in the background while focusing on the birth of Saul. I think they did a good job setting it up, remember she wanted to do that scam in Mesa verde before pulling the plug. And when jimmy went ahead with it she upped their commitment.

She tried to call her boss’s bluff when he could tell something was off, she used Jimmy’s trick on her client earlier this season to get him to plead out, etc. They’ve been building up her downfall too. Learning the truth about jimmy and the cartel was her breaking point.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None whatsoever. It made no sense. Howard never did a single thing to her. She wants to help losers but she wants to take down a good man for no reason.
She doesn’t see Howard as a good man. Same reason why she sabotaged her own client Mesa verde

the other piece to it is that I think she wants to get closer to jimmy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Lalo could very well could be the last remaining Salamanca.

He may be laying low from Don Eladio as well because of his possible suspicion of Bolsa being involved...even during the BB era.

Lalo may be the new cartel boss since Gus wiped everyone else out.

Last edited: