Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Sorry bout that gunplay :laugh: you :ufdup:and joined the wrong team.
Had to lay you boys down :deadmanny:

man, I've played terrible yesterday, ran some games with Mowgli right after u signed off and couldn't really get my mind focused on the game..

We riding around in a boat, I'm so out of it that my dumbass docks the sh1t like a million miles away from any objectives when I should have gotten much closer....... :flabbynsick:

then we had to run a long as marathon just to get back into the game...

allergies + fatigue + my stupid ass nephew dropping juice on my brand new carpet

:snoop:

spent $15 on them new maps and haven't even played any of them yet

I knew that sh1t would happen

:merchant:

in what world is 7 months right around the corner

time flies, it seems like it was Jan 1st yesterday

:yeshrug:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
man, I've played terrible yesterday, ran some games with Mowgli right after u signed off and couldn't really get my mind focused on the game..

We riding around in a boat, I'm so out of it that my dumbass docks the sh1t like a million miles away from any objectives when I should have gotten much closer....... :flabbynsick:

then we had to run a long as marathon just to get back into the game...

allergies + fatigue + my stupid ass nephew dropping juice on my brand new carpet

:snoop:

spent $15 on them new maps and haven't even played any of them yet

I knew that sh1t would happen
Man I always try to warm up with some TDM first just to get my aim and reflexes right.
You gonna be on this weekend breh?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Played the new maps.... I like two of them (the green ones with all the grass and forrest) but the other two were ehh to me...

Los, we running games tomorrow/today my bruh bruh..... :bustback:

I also copped Bad Company 2 on the PC since it was on sale on steam for 5 bux......I already own the game on PS3 but I'm curious to see what a BF3 game looks like maxed out on PC with 64 (or 32?) players so I can be prepared for whats coming on consoles next gen....

How much different was Bad Company 2 on PC visually from BF3 (pc) ?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Played the new maps.... I like two of them (the green ones with all the grass and forrest) but the other two were ehh to me...

Los, we running games tomorrow/today my bruh bruh..... :bustback:

I also copped Bad Company 2 on the PC since it was on sale on steam for 5 bux......I already own the game on PS3 but I'm curious to see what a BF3 game looks like maxed out on PC with 64 (or 32?) players so I can be prepared for whats coming on consoles next gen....

How much different was Bad Company 2 on PC visually from BF3 (pc) ?
My bad breh I wanted to run last night Ciroc had my ass :deadmanny: I slept all night like a baby lol.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yo I'm on...

mybad breh

I spent hours trying to get this fukkin Logitech gamepad to work wit this gay ass Bad company 2........

pad literally works with every game except this sh1t.....sh1t like this is why ppl prefer consoles over pc gaming.....u don't have to deal with any unneccessary bullsh1t like this....