Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cnan run with u right now if u wanna but i don't have the latest map back :manny:

if u don't want me then I won't be mad

:shaq2:
Come on breh ya killin me...spend that 15 so we can :bustback:
You building p.c's you got it mane :laugh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Come on breh ya killin me...spend that 15 so we can :bustback:
You building p.c's you got it mane :laugh:

I'm saying....BF4 right around the corner and i only play BF3 like once every blue

Plus i spent $15 a piece on previous map packs I barely use..

I dunno bro, I sat there at the PSN store like :dwillhuh: for 60 sec tryna decide if I should really go through with it.

:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm saying....BF4 right around the corner and i only play BF3 like once every blue

I dunno bro, I sat there at the PSN store like :dwillhuh: for 60 sec tryna decide if I should really go through with it.

I play old maps so its no big deal you see me on send me an invite i'll join you on a old map I play em all. :violent:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here is something I noticed yesterday they need to tell you how to plant the enemy's flag once you get back to your base. I'm running around killing dudes at our base with the flag on me I'm laying down on the base I heard you had to do that, that was a lie :laugh:I was like fukk it started it pushing all the buttons it ended up being the circle button.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You cheap as hell. What kind of dumb ass logic is that?:dafuk: We were telling you months ago just buy the premium pack and be done with it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

in what world is 7 months right around the corner