Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We haven't done this since :hamster: or in awhile but what is everybody favorite guns/setups/classes?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Do most of yall play this on the :flabbynsick: console?

I'm looking for 360 players, TDM gets boring and I hate getting stuck with a bunch of COD scrubs on conquest or rush who just sit back and camp for jets and helicopters.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think that's my major problem. I don't have a go to gun to use. I know almost all the guns in the engineer class suck
You correct on that assessment they do suck which is why I use a pdw with the engineer class(M5K) if I absolutely have to have a silenced gun while engineering I use the Mtar.
But my go to is the F2000 :blessed:.

Made another colonel my nemesis bytch with it lol. I know yo was slammin his controller Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do most of yall play this on the :flabbynsick: console?

I'm looking for 360 players, TDM gets boring and I hate getting stuck with a bunch of COD scrubs on conquest or rush who just sit back and camp for jets and helicopters.
Looks like you're playing this on the :flabbynsick: console :mjpls:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:whoa: try the A-91. It the best engineer gun. :ahh:
I see more and more people using this gun again lately, matter of fact somebody tore my ass up(no homo) the other day multiple times with it.

It was a beast before Dice nerfed it, I use to run with it for engineer before they dropped the mtar. Got like 1400 kills with it if you can handle the recoil go for it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo capture the flag is the best game mode in this game now why the fukk wasn't it in the game from the start and why cant i play this shyt on the other maps :noah:

They need to extend that shyt to other maps :noah: