Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How they've done the games and expansions is no different than how they've done it in the past, honestly.

If anything, the bigger fanfare (the franchise has definitely risen in stature) has helped the quality of the content.

I fukking OD'ed on BF3, haven't even played any of the expansions. It honestly is dangerous how fast time flies playing that game. And I'll probably be playing the expansions soon.

We'll have a two year window before Battlefield 4, and tons of extra content for BF3...they've just announced very early that they are working on it.

It's turned into a bigger draw, so the suits are trumpeting its profit potential.

tl;dr version - :cape:
Forreal, I start playing next thing I know its like 10:30pm like :wtf:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... EA is charging the $70 for the game and all DLC after paying $100 since launch for the same shyt. :beli:

You always have to have a partner when it comes to this gaming shyt with DLC.

I got UC3/BF3/Batman:AC for 120 last year in a buy 2 get 1 free deal.

I got UC3, my brother got BF3 and we just got AC as the free game. But we only spend 60 a piece to get them
:takedat:

So when the Premium DLC package dropped I just went half with my bro. These companies are ruthless with the money grab, I cut the cost as often as I can.

:shaq:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fatboi you don't have B2K expansion pack? :no: