Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jet

Banned
Daps
July Double XP event

What: Double your net score after every round
Who: All players
When: July 2-8 for Premium members, July 2-4 for non-Premium members
Starts: 00:01 PDT/07:01 UTC July 2 (click link for handy time conversion tool)
Ends for non-Premium members: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC July 4
Ends for Premium members: 23:59 PDT July 8/06:59 UTC July 9

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
conquest has been putting me to sleep lately, i only use it as a way to get my stats up

In terms of pure adrenaline pumping action .... Rush >>> Conquest

It's weird because I never really played Rush like that on BC2. It was all conquest. Now it's reversed. :dwillhuh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's weird because I never really played Rush like that on BC2. It was all conquest. Now it's reversed. :dwillhuh:
Weird cuz i never played conquest much on bc2, rush is where its at. Bf3 i play either or, im actually gettin bored of bf3. I played some matches of bc2 over the weekend, yes peeps still play it, and i thinks its a much better game. Just more intense, better maps and sniping too.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Weird cuz i never played conquest much on bc2, rush is where its at. Bf3 i play either or, im actually gettin bored of bf3. I played some matches of bc2 over the weekend, yes peeps still play it, and i thinks its a much better game. Just more intense, better maps and sniping too.

What system do you play on?

Honestly, something about BF3 just isn't right with me. They changed shyt up that they should have just carried over from BC2. Like the squad system (you wouldn't get put into a separate fukking team like you do on here :dry:) and the spotting. I miss my snow maps too :to:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What system do you play on?

Honestly, something about BF3 just isn't right with me. They changed shyt up that they should have just carried over from BC2. Like the squad system (you wouldn't get put into a separate fukking team like you do on here :dry:) and the spotting. I miss my snow maps too :to:

On ps3. Can find some full games during day on weekends, just a funner game to me, and im with u, something feels off with bf3. i find myself getting bored of it and its a packed server, idk.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I never quit on this shyt but I don't think I've completed a match from start to finish in over a week. It so many stupid fukking ppl playing this game now. There were these two recon retards who just choose to lay prone on the ship base on a rush match in Kharg Island. I had to grab my mic and literally yell at these fakkits to get on land and lay a spawn beacon so we could stop getting base raped. And ppl still don't understand simple shyt such as spotting, dropping meds/ammo.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
On ps3. Can find some full games during day on weekends, just a funner game to me, and im with u, something feels off with bf3. i find myself getting bored of it and its a packed server, idk.

Its the tickets on some of these servers in my opinion. Who the fukk wants to play 200+ TDM and 700+ rush matches. I went into a lobby with coolbgdogg and spikelee yest and these nikkas was in conquest on Metro with a 1000 tickets:wow: Plus, the had lost all the flags and were getting base raped. I exited out of that shyt with the quickness

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never quit on this shyt but I don't think I've completed a match from start to finish in over a week. It so many stupid fukking ppl playing this game now. There were these two recon retards who just choose to lay prone on the ship base on a rush match in Kharg Island. I had to grab my mic and literally yell at these fakkits to get on land and lay a spawn beacon so we could stop getting base raped. And ppl still don't understand simple shyt such as spotting, dropping meds/ammo.

Yea this is definitely why I don't play as much anymore. Something about this Battlefield game just brought in a bunch of dumb muthafukkas that don't want to work as a team. I only play when ya'll want to squad most of the time now.

The worst are the dudes that want to go off and play fukking rambo when you're defending a base :comeon:. Dudes think it's all good til there's 5 tickets left and someone creeps through the defense, kills you, sets the charge and extends the game :snoop:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: yall nikkas act like you just started playing shooters. You will always play with a bunch of dumb ass motherfukkers and typically there are 1-2 really good players per team

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Dudes think it's all good til there's 5 tickets left and someone creeps threw the defense, kills you, sets the charge and extends the game :snoop:

There is no worse feeling in video game history than this. It's like Doug Flutie throwin that hail mary with 3 seconds remaining :why:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: yall nikkas act like you just started playing shooters. You will always play with a bunch of dumb ass motherfukkers and typically there are 1-2 really good players per team

Maybe I did just start playing shooters. What now a$$hole :upsetfavre:

But seriously, you're right. It's nothing new. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna complain about it :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I did just start playing shooters. What now a$$hole :upsetfavre:

But seriously, you're right. It's nothing new. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna complain about it :yeshrug:

nah I know what you mean tho :russ:

its like that in every shooters but it matters more in Battlefield because you need teamwork to win. If you play something like Modern Warfare, if you're good enough you can put your shytty team on your back and win regardless.