Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I aint even played the CQ maps more than a couple days. For some reason I cant stop playing Gulf of Oman Conquest.....i keep going back :manny:

Yeah gulf of oman has really grew on me.

I used to just go on to get the BTR and DPV kills for the assignment but it's actually a great map imo

Jet

Banned
Daps
Battlefield 3 Double XP Event Next Week For All Players – Update Full Details Released
Update 2: DICE has announced on the Battlelog that next week “Premium members will get double XP for an entire week, while non-Premium members get two and a half days of double XP goodness. This goes for any map and any mode from the base game or any of our expansion packs, as long as you play on ranked servers.”

Here are the official details:

July Double XP event

What: Double your net score after every round
Who: All players
When: July 2-8 for Premium members, July 2-4 for non-Premium members
Starts: 00:01 PDT/07:01 UTC July 2 (click link for handy time conversion tool)
Ends for non-Premium members: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC July 4
Ends for Premium members: 23:59 PDT July 8/06:59 UTC July 9

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
If you dapped me what do y'all want? Friend or foe? And I don't have the new maps. I'm deciding on whether to get em or not. I'll be on 9:30pst tonight and I won't be talking in my mic because if y'all booboo I'm not trying to waste my breath.

Yeah it's that real:comeon: I just leave the game after I'm done

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is DLC planned all the way til March 2013. I think that's it after that. I mean, they supported the hell out of the game, they'll be prepping BC3 for Q4 2013 IMO.

Just a hunch though.

:manny: