Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
im 200 from heatseakers...I been trying all weekend to get these 200 points :sadcam:

when the next time they having double XP for non premium users?

thats probably the only way I'll ever get heatseakers....just flying jets without giving a fuk about objectives

:yeshrug:

I could just pay the 9.99 for all the Jet upgrades but if I did that then I wouldn't be able to live with myself, its essentially cheating.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
when the next time they having double XP for non premium users?

thats probably the only way I'll ever get heatseakers....just flying jets without giving a fuk about objectives

:yeshrug:

I could just pay the 9.99 for all the Jet upgrades but if I did that then I wouldn't be able to live with myself, its essentially cheating.

Im a premium user...and I was in this long ass match...flew the jet about 4 times...no kills....few hit markers...and when the game ended...i had 300 jet points...:leon: Heatseakers on deck :jawalrus:

yea unless u picking the game up after a year or something...no need to buy upgrades

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Im a premium user...and I was in this long ass match...flew the jet about 4 times...no kills....few hit markers...and when the game ended...i had 300 jet points...:leon: Heatseakers on deck :jawalrus:

yea unless u picking the game up after a year or something...no need to buy upgrades

I saw a youtube video..I think i got those Jet Points because i got some kills from some AT Mines..but I was in the JET when they went off so the points went towards my JET.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Finally unlocked the mk3a1. Don't even want to use it really, too old now, i'm all about the new guns.

L86a2 is awesome, incidentally.

Daps
I run with assault 95% of the time yo. And I'm a killer. When me and my peeps click up on that map. Very few teams can beat us if any.

You lucky breh, my nikkas are all the whiny ass give up type. Any time we load this map up these nikkas get rocked within the first few spawns and start going "fukk this map :childplease: lets go somewhere else" or they start blaming the map.

I'm like ":what: the map? How these other nikkas shyttin on us if its the map, we'd both be losin" and then they get all "b-b-b-but nah lets just go somewhere else "

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Man naw....after they ruined the FAMAS....patch that SPAS lol

For the folks getting Close Quarters today.....beware..if you playing Domination all people doing now is putting C4 around the objective...so get ready to waste a grenade just clearing the objective smh

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Man naw....after they ruined the FAMAS....patch that SPAS lol

For the folks getting Close Quarters today.....beware..if you playing Domination all people doing now is putting C4 around the objective...so get ready to waste a grenade just clearing the objective smh

I only experienced that a few times, surprised I didn't see it more often. I usually come back as Support and do that same thing :stylin:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*Lays down C4 on objective*
*Runs off to a corner*
*Sees objective start flashing*
*Detonates C4 for multi-kill points*

:win:
:lolbron:

Rinse and repeat. You'll get the 10 C4 Kill objective pretty quick doing this. Works well on Scrapmetal, especially the B objective.