Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo brehs....I finally got the mtar-21 this gun is the new and improved f2000, famas and whatever else op gun you can think of, its kinda hard to get cause you gotta kill somebody with that stupid eod-bot but believe me its worth the trouble :ohlawd: no wonder dudes kept killing me with it its the definition of overpowered get it get your kills before the nerf hits it lol and it hits hard straight droppin dudes no 1000 bullets
Rate of fire:900
Range: Long
shyt is ridic :bustback:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo brehs....I finally got the mtar-21 this gun is the new and improved f2000, famas and whatever else op gun you can think of, its kinda hard to get cause you gotta kill somebody with that stupid eod-bot but believe me its worth the trouble :ohlawd: no wonder dudes kept killing me with it its the definition of overpowered get it get your kills before the nerf hits it lol and it hits hard straight droppin dudes no 1000 bullets

I might have to cheat and buy it!!!! :to::to::to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That's the next one I'll unlock along with that sniper and new LMG

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yo, I for the first time, I put my earphones on to listen to music wile playing, and turn my surround sound game volume off....

I put this on
Raekwon_only.jpg

and did some TeamDeath Matches.....yo, got more kills than ever. I was getting 22 kills.....thats ALOT for me. I usually average like 8-9. It's like that Wu-Tang made me more focused. :ohhh: I didnt even need the game sound. Somehow I think the game sound makes me paranoid & unfocused b/c of the stuff that's going on around me in the background

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
watched an in depth video review of close quarters and just wasn't feeling it. Looks like MW3 ...Glad I skipped it, guess I won't be playing any new maps til September

:yeshrug:

:snoop: shyt is nothing like COD. The maps are still bigger then anything on MW3. No offense, but you would get raped on CQ so you really shouldn't cop it:leon:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
That CQ maps are nice, no real pain in the ass chokepoints like in Metro

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
What some maps that you just refuse to ever play again since we have servers now?

I will never play Operation Metro unless its deathmatch...or Conquest on that night map.

Wake Island is meh too.....im on the fence about that one

Jet

Banned
Daps
I won't play conquest on Damavand Peak, Noshahr Canals, or Operation Firestorm.