Official Battlefield 3 Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I won't play conquest on Damavand Peak, Noshahr Canals, or Operation Firestorm.

I forgot about Peak....its terrible.

Firestorm..is just set up wrong they need more flags.

Canals is dope to me its always good firefights at A...only issue I have it that little bird helicopter it shouldnt be on that map

Jet

Banned
Daps
I forgot about Peak....its terrible.

Firestorm..is just set up wrong they need more flags.

Canals is dope to me its always good firefights at A...only issue I have it that little bird helicopter it shouldnt be on that map

My only problem with canals is how far the ship is to the shore if you're playing as the US...way too easy to get spawn trapped.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Conquest on Operation Metro and Grand Bazaar were poorly designed. Especially on Metro because its so linear. Whoever holds two points basically owns the map. At least with Damavand Peak there's vehicles to get around that. Operation firestorm is just a shytty map

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Metro is the best....unless one team get's all the flags....then once that happens it's over b/c they can spawn kill you b/c there's only 1-2 ways to get in. But when it's a back and forth game, it's chaos and I love it.

But far as worst maps I refuse to play, Tehran Highway.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Metro is the best....unless one team get's all the flags....then once that happens it's over b/c they can spawn kill you b/c there's only 1-2 ways to get in. But when it's a back and forth game, it's chaos and I love it.

I kinda have to agree with this.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Yo I was just playing conquest and my guns literally disappeared like 5 min into the game.

I kept trying to switch weapons and I had NO GUNS....all i could do is run, I didn't even have a knife

wtf

:wtf:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Played against a level 93 with 22 service stars with the spas-12 :damn:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
anybody else been on Gulf of Oman and get stuck in the air in a jet...where u cant move?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
anybody else been on Gulf of Oman and get stuck in the air in a jet...where u cant move?

this happens in just about every map with jets breh

it usually only happens when u press L2/or LT (xbox) to slow down and it basically stops u in mid air making u a sitting duck. Sometimes ur take off wheels will even come down...smh

Jet points are hard as fuk to get, I'm still 400 summin points away from Heat Seakers :to:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
this happens in just about every map with jets breh

it usually only happens when u press L2/or LT (xbox) to slow down and it basically stops u in mid air making u a sitting duck. Sometimes ur take off wheels will even come down...smh

Jet points are hard as fuk to get, I'm still 400 summin points away from Heat Seakers :to:

im 200 from heatseakers...I been trying all weekend to get these 200 points :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Metro ain't for the faint of heart if you got a boo boo squad you might as well bend over. That map is so tactical I love it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Metro ain't for the faint of heart if you got a boo boo squad you might as well bend over. That map is so tactical I love it

Playing with a team of mics on Metro is the ultimate. Along with several ppl playing assault to revive