Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I felt that in this movie, I felt that his jokes or comic relief was off a bit, still chuckled at a few of the things he said, but it was like the shyt he said in Bad Boys 1, his mannerism in this vs the first one was not the same, age could play a part, but this Martin and his jokes/comic relief was like some SNL shyt vs in BB1 I felt like we got the real core Martin, his mannerism that he displayed on his show "Martin" and in other movies.

To me, This Martin was the same Martin as he was in the movie Life, In the movie Life, to me, I can tell that he's toning it down a bit and got into a serious tone and it's the same in Bad Boys 3, the same tone, "slow" drag out jokes, vs how he was just on top of it and "sharp" in Bad Boys 1

Honestly, that's my take on it too. I was waiting on Martin to show up.

The writing and direction was there... Martin is just :flabbynsick:.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasta El Fuego, Brehs. :demonic::demonic::demonic:

But really though, this shyt managed to do EVERYTHING right without fukking up the positives and aesthetics that Michael Bay ingrained into the series. The Main Story was straight crack. The side story felt right since they're at that age where retirement, settling down and shyt really would come up. The action isn't AS live as the first two, but still top notch, they used AMMO really well (Rita's fine ass. :banderas: If Mike doesn't wife or put a baby in that, he really is a dumbass), the villains stole the scenes they were in, and Will & Marty Mar's chemistry is STILL on a hundred, thousand, trillion.

Only minor gripe was the actor playing Armando (They really couldn't get somebody that looked mixed??), but shyt he hit all the right notes so it's all good.

9.5/10. Might be a 10 if I go see it again.

He's not even Latin. He British Guyanese :pachaha:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to take off the nostalgia glasses. BB1 is an objectively bad movie held together by Will and Martin. This is the best of the trilogy.[/QUOTE

Lmaoooooooooooooo wow y’all and your recency bias, this movie was meh

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took the words right outta my mouth..

Everything you mentioned for me is right on point.

If Marcus is retired, why does a "snitch" or whoever dude was that called Marcus even have his number? Maybe I missed that part but how and why would he call "Marcus"

The son angle was just, I don't know, too much. I was like "gtf outta here" I miss 1995
Y’all think criminals keep up with the retirement of cops :comeon:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just saw this last night. Paola Nunez and Vanessa Hudgens are so fine! :ohlawd: :noah:

Overall, the movie was dope. Will & Martin have amazing chemistry together. I loved it. The humor was on point. MARTY MAR IS BACK!!! Martin stole the show.

The action was dope as well (though, there was definitely movie magic moments). It was more gory than the first 2 but I had no problem with that.

Armando (Jacob Scipio) was a great villian. That nikka was spooky af for most of the movie :lupe:.

The White dude (Alexander Ludwig) and half Asian dude (Charles Melton) fit their role perfectly as well :ehh:.

I would give it 4/5 stars. Bad Boys 4 better be coming soon!