Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The things that piss me off about the BB series are the crazy driving scenes. Mad crazy, unrealistic from a police standpoint, and always puts lives at danger or disregard those lives. Say what you will, but police officers having shootouts while driving doesn't really happen. fukk around and clip 15 civilians by mistake. Other then that, enjoyable, but every once in a while I mumbled "Get the fukk out of here with that shyt"... 7 out of 10. Curious if they have a spin off series.
Imo the first one was more realistic overall and after that they literally follow no police procedures or even attempt to do so lol. Doesn't really bother me though it is not a drama.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Thought i was bugging while watching this or just caught up in the movie when i was thinking this was the best one :patrice:, seems thats the consensus here in the thread.

I loved 2 never thought much of 1 outside of their chemistry(Tea Leoni kills every minute of that movie for me ). This one from the first 10 minutes had me emotionally involved, glad to see some actual real issues along with fukkery this gave me some Lethal Weapon vibes which is what these movies should look to have. I wasnt too sure how AMMO would work itself in and still feel like a bad boys movie but they worked, none of them felt like they were doing too much and blended in nicely.

I can see how they can milk a couple more out of this and just like FATF im here for all the fukkery because of the chemistry with Will and Martin they provide a smooth enjoyable 2 hours of fukkery:mjlol:

Agree with the person above with who should of gotten a promotion by the end, without getting too involved in spoilers it would of fit the story more going forward.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Hasta El Fuego, Brehs. :demonic::demonic::demonic:

But really though, this shyt managed to do EVERYTHING right without fukking up the positives and aesthetics that Michael Bay ingrained into the series. The Main Story was straight crack. The side story felt right since they're at that age where retirement, settling down and shyt really would come up. The action isn't AS live as the first two, but still top notch, they used AMMO really well (Rita's fine ass. :banderas: If Mike doesn't wife or put a baby in that, he really is a dumbass), the villains stole the scenes they were in, and Will & Marty Mar's chemistry is STILL on a hundred, thousand, trillion.

Only minor gripe was the actor playing Armando (They really couldn't get somebody that looked mixed??), but shyt he hit all the right notes so it's all good.

9.5/10. Might be a 10 if I go see it again.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Overall it was a great movie, the airplane scene being the most hilarious. I could definitely see Reggie and Mikes son becoming cops or with the special ammo team for BB4 or 5, it definitely set itself up for a lethal weapon Fast Furious franchise.

when Reggie first appeared on scene, the entire audience :russ::russ::russ:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Overall it was a great movie, the airplane scene being the most hilarious. I could definitely see Reggie and Mikes son becoming cops or with the special ammo team for BB4 or 5, it definitely set itself up for a lethal weapon Fast Furious franchise.

when Reggie first appeared on scene, the entire audience :russ::russ::russ:

The actor who plays Reggie isn't good enough of an actor for a role like that, but him becoming a cop would've been perfect for some new blood in Bad Boys 4. They can add a new actor as Mike's new, younger partner since Marcus is retired.
The ammo squad was fine for the high tech angle in BB3, but they're not special enough for another movie.