Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't know why they were mad at Eren fukk they think was gonna happen? I know Sasha a friend to them but only 8 people on their side died when they went into a powerful enemy territory who declared war on them, killed 1,000's and snatched the war hammer. It was totally worth it. Blame the recruit for not coming up and getting clapped.

They should've thrown Gabi and Falco ass out especially Gabi. I'll never get over how dumb the Mid Eastern alliance soldiers were for not shooting her a random little girl come out the trenches of your enemies known to use child soldiers and y'all on the fence about shooting her. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I think almost everyone is spoiled at this point tbh. Im already sorta still spoiled on one big thing rn because I was reading comments on the OST video on youtube :snoop:

nah im not spoiled on the story at all this is the only place I read/talk about the show and nobody that i know irl reads manga. :flabbynsick: I probably got the most posts in this thread from how hype I be on sundays after watching it. :mjlol: so yeah dry spoiling is trash there is a thread where you can put all the spoilers you want but there's always gotta be a poster fukking some shyt up :beli:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
nah don't worry, a lot of people thought the same thing especially since people were wondering why Zeke said you're running out of time and Levi had a pocket watch. Some anime watchers saw the signs. Even manga readers through out some theories too before that was revealed in the book. There are some manga readers in this thread I think keeping an eye out for y'all just in case.
not a manga reader so I take all the help you can give.
Been chill though, so I don't think we'll have a problem.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So who's plan was this? Armin? Eren? Or Zeke? It seems like it was Zeke's though because he had his hands on everything, but maybe all 3 collaborated?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sasha really asked breh why he's black:mjlol:

glad it was sasha tho, because regardless of them not seeing anything outside the walls that really seemed like a sasha level question to ask lol

So there is definitely going to be a part two to this season right??

unless the pacing goes apeshyt I can see a part 2, OVA or Movie to cap it off.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
glad it was sasha tho, because regardless of them not seeing anything outside the walls that really seemed like a sasha level question to ask lol

2 movies with a sizable budget can get it right

unless the pacing goes apeshyt I can see a part 2, OVA or Movie to cap it off.