Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:wow::mjcry::picard::feedme:

So many emotions right now I barely know what to say other than this is my GOAT show. Mikasa probably has caught more bodies then Levi at this point.

Fire. But only one episode left, I think we have to get a part 3.

Yep. Feels like a movie would have to be damn near 3 hrs long in order to tie everything up. We still haven’t gotten anything from Historia this season.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:wow::mjcry::picard::feedme:

So many emotions right now I barely know what to say other than this is my GOAT show. Mikasa probably has caught more bodies then Levi at this point.

Yep. Feels like a movie would have to be damn near 3 hrs long in order to tie everything up. We still haven’t gotten anything from Historia this season.
Yeah and judging by the preview for next week, I don’t think the story progresses that far in the last episode. I just don’t want to have to wait a whole year again :mjcry:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man
My head canon is that when Mikasa and Levi go into ultra paths mode they're not in full control and just do whatever they need to accomplish their goals
Because setting off that thunder spear was brutal and unnecessary

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Man
My head canon is that when Mikasa and Levi go into ultra paths mode they're not in full control and just do whatever they need to accomplish their goals
Because setting off that thunder spear was brutal and unnecessary

Kilkasa lettin em know these blades are rated E for everybody :ohlawd: