Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I knew it was inevitable but this is exactly why I didn’t want the alliance with Marley to happen. Magath wasted no time talking that shyt. It feels like Marley will end up with the last laugh if this Paradis alliance successfully stops Eren.

:wow: @ Jean this episode. It felt like he was reading my mind every time he spoke, especially in the beginning with Hange.

Floch at the end looking as sinister as ever:francis:

Jaegerists got the port, looks like more Paradisian blood will need to be shed in order to “save the world”:francis:

The show is dragging now

:gucci:

This season started off with six banger episodes back to back, chock-full of action and revelations. And now it looks like stuff is about to pop off again. We needed that breather episode.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love the low key comedic moments in this show.

Hange channeling that Sasha energy. “Jean!? What about your seconds!?”:mjlol:

Levi waking up talking about it being too noisy:heh:
AoT be killing the little funny moments, like Annie after YEARS just showed up stuffing her face with pie.:russ:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah, I can't deny that it is kind of losing my interest. I mean yeah genocide is wrong but is this the type of show that has to pontificate on that?
Like, their world is brutal, the Marleyans would've killed them indiscriminately, took their natural resources and been held as heroes to the rest of the world.

I sympathize with the Warriors, Reiner and all that and they did the work with Gabi's character growth but It is still fukk Marley :scust:

Magath is the least racist Marylean and he's still like "See we were right to attack y'all because we knew if we attacked you y'all would destroy the world like you guys promised which is what Eren is doing because we attacked and we were right the whole time!"

I just don't see how everybody versus Eren can stick the landing, like I'm not rooting for genocide but the story opened that particular can of worms but I'm also def not rooting for the Marley fukk nikka alliance.