Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn these c00ns really gon stop eren?:scust:
Yeah
Ppl on Twitter were calling them fascists

But I'm like on both sides, including the "AoT is so complex and shows neither side is wrong":scust: are trying to apply real world shyt to an imaginary world

Eldia didn't even m ow that other humans existed, and when they found them they want to kill them
A massive rumbling is the only choice that doesn't involve them passing down titans for generations
Even if they don't do genocide, they still have to nuke the world back into the stone age
Eren was right

Both sides of the conflict are fukked up, but in the real world one side gets subjugated, and doesn't get an opportunity to strike back

If I could rumble America away from cacs I'd :patrice:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If I could rumble America away from cacs I'd :patrice:

y4mr_fgS0RR8cp1V55lI62VNDdfbgpVSn4sz8lWNB01M9rsuBzSagZOhAqpwIWvhXAhKu_Cy-fXqEP-kmMdsmT6ZnH7kHPQiASan97VSeDZHYpOoiEzsCF64phPI-pvPkk0uOkDjquSKlTKtsaSi2Tv92UsC6JQiVDBIXZXztficvzoxAe1Kb56OufCFq4bbKE5

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
FBA would be the Marleyans
:picard::hubie:nah buddy
Haïti become the first free country from slavery and was let to itself after the world ganged up to set an example to everyone else. :demonic: Nah let us get Titans

probably get at France first for the billlions they owe us and anyone tryna help to defend can get ate.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I will repeat fukk Armin, when he got burnt to a fukking crisp was on of my favorite moments in the series :pacspit::pacspit:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I don’t know what happens but if I were one of them I would just be happy we’re coming to end one way or another :damn:

PTSD real as fukk

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Eren been crazy. Jean and Reiner were the only ones who saw Eren for what he really was. Everyone else convinced themselves it wasn't so or didn't know him well enough to realize it (Zeke). This is who he always has been. Every crazy look in his eyes for years now. A nikka staring off into the distance staring at world with hate even when everyone else is overjoyed with freedom and peace, is absolutely a nikka that would kill everyone and everything that's not his family. Eren is a Destroyer. He would scorch the earth for revenge. "Even if you aint do it, you let it happen and lived happily knowing it", that's how he sees the world. Aint no innocents in Erens mind. They all gotta go.
:yeshrug:
:banderas:
Thats not crazy. That’s real nikka shyt right chea
Everybody gotta pay and pay heavily no ifs and buts :demonic: