All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Assassins Creed: Unity
PS4 | XBONE | PC - NOVEMBER 11, 2014

Cooperative Gameplay Mode

Assassin's Creed Unity includes new 4 player co-op modes. The feature was confirmed during E3 and showcased 4 players working together to complete a mission. During the trailer, infiltrators cooperated to silence guards, manipulate a shouting mob to their advantage, and eliminate a target.

468px-Ac-unity07jpg-b6853a_640w.jpg

The E3 2014 trailer appeared to indicate that assassin's can operate over a wide area semi-independently. The first two assassins visible in the video join two others inside the palace, inferring that the second team gained entry through different means.

New Features
Among the new features of Assassin's Creed Unity are a parkour movement function allowing rapid traversal of terrain. Players in the E3 trailer are depicted ascending the sides of buildings was almost supernatural ease.

468px-Acuscreenparisrooftope31406094pmpst1402143770jpg-e0ea1d_640w.jpg

A familiar arsenal of weapons was on display, including the arcetypical blades and flinklock pistols similar to those seen in Black Flag. You'll be able to wield these weapons in complex building interiors.

The overall game play is similar to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, but there are many noteable upgrades and changes.

• You are now able to do more fluid assassinations on targets from stealth positions and from freerunning. Freerunning is more fast-paced, especially when going downwards.
  • There appear to be more interior locations, being able to walk into open buildings, or climb through windows.
  • You can now play with three other assassins from your friends list, however this is not allowed during story missions. Freeroam and some side missions appear to be available.
  • There's now an even quicker free-run system you can initiate to quickly ascend and descend structures with a minimum of fuss.

Setting
It was confirmed at Microsoft's E3 Conference, that Unity will take place in Paris, France (1789) during the French Revolution. The trailer clearly indicates a group of assassins assisting a mob in storming an aristocratic palace, with the assassins using the confusion to kill a well-guarded dignitary.

468px-Acuscreen-vistanotredamee31406094pmpst1402143772jpg-e0ea1e_640w.jpg

Jade Raymond, Assassin's Creed series producer at Ubisoft Montréal says AC 5 will be set in "her favorite historical era." [1]

Collector's Edition
The Collector's Edition of Assassin's Creed Unity for the US will feature a number of physical and digital goodies. This boxed set includes:

• A Collector's Box
  • A 16" Figure of the Hero, Arno
  • The Assassin's Creed Unity Official Soundtrack
  • An Assassin's Creed Unity Art Book
  • A Music Box
  • Two Single Player Missions: "The Science Mission" and "The Chemical Revolution."
468px-Assassins_creed_unity_collectors_edition.jpg

Specific vendors also offer Collector's Edition rewards such as:

• Amazon's Collector's Edition includes the Armor Splitter Axe.
  • Gamestop offers the Razorhead Spear
  • Walmart offers the long-ranged Maple Hunting Rifle
  • Best Buy offers the double-barreled Under/Over Pistol.

Four-Player Co-Op Mode

Great games are great games, but any time you can share that experience with your friends they reach a whole new level. With Assassin's Creed: Unity, you and three friends can team up to tackle some of the game's co-op missions. These adventures will work alongside the game's campaign, and have been designed for players to work with one another as a team to take down targets throughout the city. What's better than one deadly assassin? Four... of course.

Arno + Phantom Blade

The protagonist in Assassin's Creed: Unity will be Arno Dorian, a native Frenchman who was born in Versailles to an assassin father. When his father is killed, Arno is adopted by a man who holds a senior position within the Templar Order. After his adopted father also dies, Arno, armed with his all-new Phantom Blade, a hidden weapon with crossbow capabilities, sets out on a quest for redemption. For those that are worried Arno is all business and no pleasure, he will indeed have a Templar love interest named Elise De LaSerre, who just so happens to be the daughter of the man who adopted him.

Parkour + Stealth + Combat

Stories can make and break games, but gameplay is just as valuable, if not more so. In Assassin's Creed: Unity, the new motion control parkour system will allow for free running up, across and even down walls. The stealth and combat systems have also seen some improvements, with combat said to be more fluid and engaging, while stealth mode will allow for things such as crowd manipulation and features a new cover system. In gamer terms, this means more nifty ways to kill your enemies. We're cool with that.

Craft Your Own Assassin

Assassin's Creed: Unity won't just throw everyone into the same character's shoes, it will allow each player to customize Arno for their own play style. Choices of weapons, gear, outfits and specialized skills will allow you to mix and match from hundreds of configurations. The all-new skill tree will ensure that you are able to craft the assassin that best fits your personal play style. It definitely sounds like something similar to Watch Dogs, which makes sense given that they are both Ubisoft titles, but is also a very welcome feature just the same.

Open World Paris in 1789

Grand Theft Auto V has proved that in addition to a great campaign, nothing beats the ability to roam around an open world and choose your own adventure. Assassin's Creed: Unity intends to give players that same freedom, allowing them to explore a Paris that is being ripped apart by the French Revolution in 1789. Gamers can take part in treasure hunts, murder mysteries and a batch of other side quests, all with crowds of up to 5,000 AI-driven characters made possible by the all-new game engine. We're not sure if it'll be the same size as San Andreas, but it promises to be just as brutal.

Assassin's Creed: Unity will be available on November 11, 2014, and Prima Games will be your one-stop-shop for all your strategy needs.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This will be the first Assassin's Creed game I ever play. I own 1,3, and 4 through free copies with graphics cards but never bothered to play them. If I like this one I'll at least go back and play 4.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Flag and my love for history brought me to this franchise. Waiting to see what sales we get this month to pick this up a long with WWE 2k15 and GTA 5

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
if i hit one of my basketball parlays ill buy it... love the series... black flag was the first legit 30 hour game i feel i played since zelda...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well you know I'm getting this shyt. I just hope it goes back to the AC1+AC2 type of game since we are finally off those damn boats. This game is like my Call of Duty for FPS-heads. I expect the game to be deep and at least 40 hours of game play. Damn the 11th can't get here soon enough.

(Watching the vids I'm getting a AC1 vibe off this....which will be a fukking amazing if they do it right)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well you know I'm getting this shyt. I just hope it goes back to the AC1+AC2 type of game since we are finally off those damn boats. This game is like my Call of Duty for FPS-heads. I expect the game to be deep and at least 40 hours of game play. Damn the 11th can't get here soon enough.

(Watching the vids I'm getting a AC1 vibe off this....which will be a fukking amazing if they do it right)
ac:unity is 60fps+ on pc

:umad:

:troll: