OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when slade kissed moira goodbye and then looked at Ollie, he looked like he was gonna say im gonna fukk your mother:Cesaro:

this is all Oliver's fault,he should of been man enough to tell slade what happened and admitted his guilt because his hesitation costed shadow his life and asked for forgiveness
instead he lied to the man wgo saved his life and helped train him to survive ,only for him to disloyal as hes fukking both lance sisters again,while slade despite wealth still mourns the only woman he loved
Im riding with Deathstroke and someone other than felicity needs to die:ufdup:

slade is playing chess not checkers

he could have killed oliver but no not yet, slowly just going to remove limb from limb :myman:

oliver is a joke, going to need red arrow to learn that bow fast to even take down slade.

slade prob took like 15-20 gun shots straight on this episode and it was nothing , his reflexes are absurd.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So we aint going to ask how Slade is :cape: a woman who wasn't checking for him like that? I think dude is mad @ Oliver for fukking her more than anything else :heh:

Great episode but gottdam that girl who plays Sara is an awful actress and it really showed this ep
you talking about the 'weird' facial expressions? I'll still take her over mrs. Ed :manny:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So we aint going to ask how Slade is :cape: a woman who wasn't checking for him like that? I think dude is mad @ Oliver for fukking her more than anything else :heh:

you talking about the 'weird' facial expressions? I'll still take her over mrs. Ed :manny:
You know..... I've missed a few eps here & there so I've just been operating under the assumption she made a switch over to Slade at some point because this cat is borderline obsessed with her.