OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I gotta say, the island's intriguing me less and less each week now that we know all three of them made it out.
nah the island is still intriguing to me. Still gotta see how arrow, got his skills up, beat slade, and finally got off the island
- plus they could even follow sara around as she got trained with the league of assassins and when she was smashing that chick. Still mad story lines to explore

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This whole Episode was just.....

ku-xlarge.gif

I wish someone called ABC and just tell them to cancel the SHIELD show, it's a wrap. Arrow Season 2 is not even done yet! OMFG...
its crazy and the shield budget is big as hell

arrow with that budget would be a crazy site

I cant even imagine what they could do with a huge bigger budget... they already got the writing down and the fight choreography is really damned good for just network tv!

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I love this show ...Oli goes hard on these hoes, hit Laurel wit that ether, told Sarah no PDA, then hit Felicity wit the "you gon' always be my bottom bytch".

:pacspit: @ Felicity hittin' Diggle wit the "no thanks black guy, I'd rather hear it from the alpha Anglo Saxon who cuts your checks"

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I love this show ...Oli goes hard on these hoes, hit Laurel wit that ether, told Sarah no PDA, then hit Felicity wit the "you gon' always be my bottom bytch".

:pacspit: @ Felicity hittin' Diggle wit the "no thanks black guy, I'd rather hear it from the alpha Anglo Saxon who cuts your checks"
honestly i dont think felicity is on that :mjpls:, she looked like she would've let walter comfort her if he wanted :steviej: